• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Learning to Spy

Help Support Ranchers.net:

V_Key

Reaction score
Trying to Spy on PETA and Animal Liberation Front

My experiences trying to Spying on PETA/Animal Liberation Front

My first thoughts were to save this information for Private eMail/PM's but then Dad say - They Know This – It might make someone nervous to know we are learning it and our Spy's might be infiltrating their closed Doors

I'm learning - -
Use another Computer - computers leave Foot Prints that can be traced back to you.
Use a different ISP - Different ISP Billing Address
Use a new On Screen Name

I have gotten through Door #1 by using a Computer at the Library/College/other outside computers (trying to look lake a average college student) , opening a Yahoo Account with no eMailing forward address to your Home Computer - - I make PETA and Vegan post under my PETA/Vegan Screen name.

Fearing Photos I have a friend that has attended PETA/Vegan meetings for me.

I have been asked if I would think about going through Door #2

I don't expect to get that far in but I learn each time! - - The Netties (EnterNet People) next door help me learn a lot – One tracks my "PETA de Plume" and tracks where or if I I make an "One Line Error"

If anyone else have ideas - Post Them

Keep us posted on what you find, but be discreet.

Our comments will show up on google if we enter our online ranchernet names. :shock: Don't leave any connections to your real life, even here.

This message will self destruct in 10 seconds.... 8) 8) :wink:

Kato said:
Keep us posted on what you find, but be discreet.

Our comments will show up on google if we enter our online ranchernet names. :shock: Don't leave any connections to your real life, even here.

This message will self destruct in 10 seconds.... 8) 8) :wink:

Thanks Kato - I understand/know what your saying - I know everything I type/Post through this old Mac can be traced back to it. When I do PETA/Vegan post I go to another computer - - I know I'll get caught and will have to start again on another computer/ISP/eMail address - - but with each error I learn - and It's Fun - I would like to see more people play this Game - - (THEY) have had a free ride - I like to think I/We can make them nervice!!!!!

"Net Personal" have pointed out that I spell the same words wrong a lot of the time (key Strokes) - that could lead to me! (Good and Bad)

Latest posts