• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Left wingers fighting mad now

Help Support Ranchers.net:

backhoeboogie

Reaction score
The left wingers are bailing over to the right as fast as they can now - that is if they are fisherman. Holy smokes Batman. Obama stepped in it big time with this fish ban.

If you aint heard, just google "Obama fish ban" and you'll get plenty of hits. Even some MSM folks crying foul.

The Obama administration will accept no more public input for a federal strategy that could prohibit U.S. citizens from fishing the nation's oceans, coastal areas, Great Lakes, and even inland waters.

That's a disappointment, but not really a surprise for fishing industry insiders who have negotiated for months with officials at the Council on Environmental Quality and bureaucrats on the task force. These angling advocates have come to suspect that public input into the process was a charade from the beginning.

As ESPN previously reported, WWF, Greenpeace, Defenders of Wildlife, Pew Environment Group and others produced a document entitled "Transition Green" shortly after Obama was elected in 2008. What has happened since suggests that the task force has been in lockstep with that position paper.
http://sports.espn.go.com/outdoors/saltwater/news/story?id=4975762

well,.. that will change things a bit.... :mad:

I guess instead of spending two weeks fishing as I do every fall, I could just clean my guns... check my ammo, and wait patiently for the dumb bastard to resign.... :evil:

Steve said:
The Obama administration will accept no more public input for a federal strategy that could prohibit U.S. citizens from fishing the nation's oceans, coastal areas, Great Lakes, and even inland waters.

That's a disappointment, but not really a surprise for fishing industry insiders who have negotiated for months with officials at the Council on Environmental Quality and bureaucrats on the task force. These angling advocates have come to suspect that public input into the process was a charade from the beginning.

As ESPN previously reported, WWF, Greenpeace, Defenders of Wildlife, Pew Environment Group and others produced a document entitled "Transition Green" shortly after Obama was elected in 2008. What has happened since suggests that the task force has been in lockstep with that position paper.
http://sports.espn.go.com/outdoors/saltwater/news/story?id=4975762

well,.. that will change things a bit.... :mad:

I guess instead of spending two weeks fishing as I do every fall, I could just clean my guns... check my ammo, and wait patiently for the dumb bastard to resign.... :evil:

The article says "could prohibit U.S. citizens from fishing SOME of the nations ............" Not that I would be for this idea unless it was to repopulate a species, or due to pollution, etc. The proper State/Federal wildlife agency is the one that needs to oversee such things.

TSR said:
The article says "could prohibit U.S. citizens from fishing SOME of the nations ............" Not that I would be for this idea unless it was to repopulate a species, or due to pollution, etc. The proper State/Federal wildlife agency is the one that needs to oversee such things.

The whole darn nation would agree with you on that TSR. Heck we have had catch and release for certain species for as long as I can remember as well as size regulations etc.

You might want to go read the various proposals. Catch a release is still fishing. Obama's group is outlawing it ALL.

This is a reason for every state to have a strong CONSERVATIVE state legislature- to nullify or override all this nonsense!

We need to get busy-all of us, in every state and find the most conservative candidates available and do everything within our power to get them elected. This is happening all over our Country, the political pendulum is in our favor, NOW IS THE TIME!!!

Latest posts