• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Let drive to Laramie and back today said no one ever. Monday

Help Support Ranchers.net:

jodywy

Reaction score
we when you live 340 miles away, but that is what we did, loaded 2 dead ewes and hauled them to the state vet lab. Oh getting over Shingles (old vaccine 8-10 years ago) and tested poss for Covid Sat. ( had 3 shots there. Sue was bit better shape she tested Poss last Wed. Oh everybody at the vet lab had masks.....Well that was Monday, did get a call from our old vet Monday night that there was a parasite problem, We kind of knew that it rained all spring and we haven't gotten a shearer in yet , usually when we treat inside and out. State lab was checking mineral -- grass tetany , stomach and toxicology for Death Camus . Really dough we ever hear anything else back.

I hope you hear and get the problem resolved. So much is changing these days it is hard to keep up with it all. It seems like new diseases and weeds spring up daily. When I delivered freight to ranches, I sometimes went as much as 400 miles in a day. It made for long days sometimes 15 hours. I usually had 20 stops along the way plus I always loved to visit with the ranchers. I saw a lot of ranches I would have never seen otherwise.

Was 340 one way or the round trip?

Sorry, Jody. Everything you posted is tough.
How are you and Sue today?

Do you feed your sheep mineral? I know for a fact it helps cattle, but it REALLY helps sheep.
Parasites? You can deworm them, but if you are both not feeling well, do you have someone to
help?

Darn! I hope we get a good report from you soon. Take care, both of you.

Latest posts