• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

lets try this again

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Reaction score
Hello my Name is Darrin also known as sticks and stings.
Iam from Watertown SD
How is everyone doing?
Good I hope!
No I am not a farmer I just like to talk to people.
I am married, a father of one (eight year old boy).
I work for HY_VEE food store in Watertown as Asst. Meat MGR.
I hope that I can Visit with some of you, I find people very interesting to talk to.
I hope that eveyone will accept me since I don't farm or ranch, but I like the subject matter, almost all of my wifes family farms in the eastern half of South Dakota.
Anyway I hope that everyone is accepting of me as an outsider to this forum.
Anyway I just wanted to say HELLO!!! :D

sticks and strings, welcome to our group. You will soon come to note that there are several folks on here who know nothing about agriculture but get along well with the ranchers on the board because they honestly want to discuss issues with the rest of us that affect all of our lives.

Grab a cup of java, pull up a chair and pitch right in. We'll either agree with what you have to say or we won't and you'll never have to wonder how we feel either way. We'll be civil even if we disagree as long as you are also civil. Get nasty and you can expect to get smacked - those are about the only rules we have, if you can call that a rule?

Again, welcome!!

Welcome Darrin!

I live in Oregon and don't know much about the company you work for. I sell a lot of beef to family's though. I look forward to your comments,

PPRM

I guess that I approached eveyone wrong the first post because now I actually feel like I am welcome! :D
I can't say that I know everything about the meat world but I can educate you as much as I can! :wink:
Hy-Vee is a employee owned franchise that is in thje midwest states we are 240 store strong, we have got a several distibution centers through out the midwest as well as a couple of plants that makes our own brats, chicken grillers, salads etc....
It is truly an awsome company to work for!
My meat boss is not sooo disireable to work with but the store over all is trmendous!
Customer service is Hy-Vee's main priority!
I know that that sounds pre fab but it truly is an awsome company to work for.
They have more than gone out of their way to help me out when ever Stacey ever got ill and had to be hospitalized(way, way, tooo many times :cry:
If you ever have the chance to visit a Hy-Vee theyt are very beautiful stores!
If you are ever in Watertown stop in and say Hi!
I will make sure that you get the very best cut!!!! :D

Welcome to the family, sticks!!! Hope ya enjoy the posts and get a chuckle or two outta the occassional "quarrel"...typical family!! :wink:

Welcome may you have a thick hide and a big stick lol you'll need it! Just kidding it's a good forum hope you like to try and prove your point.

Welcome,you will enjoyranchers,ya theres the normal "stuff" going on but is a really great place :)

Welcome!
I think the perspective from the final point of sale of alot of agriculture's products will be a nice addition to the mix.

Tibbs..how many times did yer mama tell you to keep your hands offa stuff and inside the basket?....see if you'da listened and minded there would be no need for "clean up on isle 3"!!! :p

Pretty funny! But I usualy let the clean up in the asiles to the groc. dept.
They need something to do! :) I thjink that I am going to like shooting the **** here!

Guess it's better late than never............ :roll: Haven't spent a lot of time on the board the last couple of days, between feed and medicine runs to town, and taking care of sick four legged babies.

Welcome, from one "newbie" to another "newbie"! HOW-DEE!!!!!!!! :D :cboy:

Latest posts