• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Liars can be held accountable-

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Oldtimer said:
hypocritexposer said:
Oldtimer said:
That is the Indian/Reservation District...Encompasses 3 Reservations and was done so just to give Native Americans representation.... And no Republicans every run knowing its a waste of time....

don't you live next to, or on the Reservation?

You can't live in Montana without being near or on a Reservation- there are 7 in the state...

only 7? We have many more than that and I know which ones I live by, and how close the nearest one is.

Let's see if you can tell the truth for once.....

How close to the nearest one do you live, do you live on or lease land on the reservation?

hypocritexposer said:
Oldtimer said:
hypocritexposer said:
don't you live next to, or on the Reservation?

You can't live in Montana without being near or on a Reservation- there are 7 in the state...

only 7? We have many more than that and I know which ones I live by, and how close the nearest one is.

Let's see if you can tell the truth for once.....

How close to the nearest one do you live, do you live on or lease land on the reservation?

You won't believe me anyway- so come on up and I'll show you for yourself....

Won't believe you, I already knew the answer.......

Oldtimer said:
I live on another reservation that is much more politically sound-

http://ranchers.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=377277#377277

and to visit, I'd have to travel DOWN to your level.

I live ABOVE the 49th.

Oldtimer said:
Lonecowboy said:
I must add- if you will notice how that LOOOOOOOONg district number 32 is the ONLY one in eastern Montana that has democrats for representatives- they had to cheat to gain those 2 seats, (1 rep. 1 senate)

see what I mean!

That is the Indian/Reservation District...Encompasses 3 Reservations and was done so just to give Native Americans representation.... And no Republicans every run knowing its a waste of time....

so living on a reservation, which "cult" do you vote for, if only 1 ever runs?

The 1 that gives you "free" stuff, or the 1 that advocates for people taking care of themselves.

Why do Republicans think it would be a "waste of time" to run?

Why's the Reservation "corrupt", if Republicans never run?

I live on another reservation that is much more politically sound- but just as imbedded in corruption

http://ranchers.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=377277#377277

:lol: :lol: :roll:

The story that started this thread reminds me of an event that was on the news here in Sask awhile back. We have an Provinical election in Nov. and the NDP know they have little chance of unseating the Sask Party so they decided to do a little creative editing in one of their radio ads. They took a tape of Brad Wall and edited it to say something he didn't say. One of his aids heard the ad and got looking into it and found the audio tape they used to make the edited version of his statement. When the media found out that the ad had been edited to put out a statement Wall had not made, all you know what fit the fan. Of course the NDP passed it off as something they didn't know about and was done by a hired ad agency. They actually thought the voters would believe they allowed an NDP ad be put on the radio without their approval. :roll: When that didn't work they made a statement saying Wall hadn't said it but it was what Wall was thinking. :roll: An investigation was launched in it and it was found out that nothing could be done about the lieing ad. Since it was a campaign ad the NDP could lie all they want. If they had done it to a business man they could have been forced to pull the ad and could hyave been sued but lieing about what a politician says is fair game. :roll:
Lucky for Brad Wall his aid was on the ball and the edited ad backfired. The Ad was eventually pulled by the NDP so called leadership as it only serves as an example of how far the NDP would go to get back in power.

I just hope the voters remember the ad when they go to the polls as if the NDP are willing to KNOWNINGLY lie in their radio ads about what the Sask Party leader said what else are they willing to LIE about to regain power. :x

whenever I place an ad., I have to approve it before it goes to print or radio/tv.

I would suspect that government/candidate ads are no different.

"We didn't know, it was somebody else's fault".......sounds like something OT would say.......LIARS are all the same. They lie!

Wow only 7 reservations, must be nice to have that few!!!! :D :D :D

According to this http://www.ehow.com/info_8431731_states-indian-reservations-many.html

oldtimer doesn't even know how many reservations there are in his state :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

California has 121!!!

tribes in
MONTANA

Blackfoot Tribal Business Council
Fort Belknap Community Council .
Northern Cheyenne Tribal Council .
Chippewa Cree Business Committee .
Fort Peck Tribal Executive Board .
Crow Tribal Council .
Confederated Salish & Kootenai Tribes .

FEDERALLY NON-RECOGNIZED

Little Shell Tribe of Chippewas of Montana
Swan Creek & Black River Chippewa

ARIZONA

Tonto Apache Tribal Council
Yavapai-Prescott Board of Directors
Yavapai-Apache Community Council
Mohave-Apache Community Council
Havasupai Tribal Council
Kaibab Paiute Tribal Council
San Juan Southern Paiute Council
Salt River Pima-Maricopa Indian Community Council
Tohono Oíodham Council
Hualapai Tribal Council
Hopi Tribal Council
Pascua Yaqui Tribal Council
Gila River Indian Community Council
San Carlos Apache Tribal Council
Colorado River Tribal Council
Quechan Tribal Council
White Mountain Apache Tribal Council
Ak Chin Indian Community Council
Navajo Nation
FEDERALLY NON-RECOGNIZED

San Juan S. Paiute
Barrio Pascua

Say what oldtimer!!!

hopalong said:
Wow only 7 reservations, must be nice to have that few!!!! :D :D :D

According to this http://www.ehow.com/info_8431731_states-indian-reservations-many.html

oldtimer doesn't even know how many reservations there are in his state :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

California has 121!!!

tribes in
MONTANA

Blackfoot Tribal Business Council---
Fort Belknap Community Council .
Northern Cheyenne Tribal Council .
Chippewa Cree Business Committee .
Fort Peck Tribal Executive Board .
Crow Tribal Council .
Confederated Salish & Kootenai Tribes .

That is 7

FEDERALLY NON-RECOGNIZED

Little Shell Tribe of Chippewas of Montana
Swan Creek & Black River Chippewa

And apparently you can't count- 7 Reservations-- the Little Shell and Chippewa are not recognized tribes and have no reservations- or tribal benefits....
My neighborhood Waterhole owner who is 100% UFF DA Norwegian has a card making him a member of the Little Shell tribe :roll:

Those are tribes oldtimer not RESERVATIONS!!!!!!! guess these people do not know how to count either

Colorado has two reservations both of which spread out int Utah and New Mexico. Florida has two reservations, and Idaho has eight. Kansas has six with two spanning into Nebraska. Louisiana has three reservations while Michigan has seven. Minnesota has 13, Montana has a14, and Mississippi just has one.

Read more: Which States Have Indian Reservations & How Many? | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/info_8431731_states-indian-reservations-many.html#ixzz1Wts4FKn9

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

hopalong said:
Those are tribes oldtimer not RESERVATIONS!!!!!!! guess these people do not know how to count either

Come on out- and I'll show you that those are RESERVATIONS...There are actually more tribes than that involved- ex.- the Fort Peck Reservation is home to 2 tribes- Sioux and Assiniboine....

Oldtimer said:
hopalong said:

Come on out- and I'll show you that those are RESERVATIONS...There are actually more tribes than that involved- ex.- the Fort Peck Reservation is home to 2 tribes- Sioux and Assiniboine....

Not saying that oldtimer. what i am saying there are MORE reservations than 7 in MT I am not counting tribes!!! you are!!!!!

These people are also saying that once again you are confused, and/or trying to divert attention away from the fact you don't know what you are talking about to the fact you do not really have a clue..

READ the link and see,
Colorado has two reservations both of which spread out int Utah and New Mexico. Florida has two reservations, and Idaho has eight. Kansas has six with two spanning into Nebraska. Louisiana has three reservations while Michigan has seven. Minnesota has 13, Montana has a14, and Mississippi just has one.

Read more: Which States Have Indian Reservations & How Many? | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/info_8431731_states-indian-reservations-many.html#ixzz1Wts4FKn9

hopalong said:
Oldtimer said:
hopalong said:

Not saying that oldtimer. what i am saying there are MORE reservations than 7 in MT I am not counting tribes!!! you are!!!!!

These people are also saying that once again you are confused, and/or trying to divert attention away from the fact you don't know what you are talking about to the fact you do not really have a clue..

READ the link and see,

1.Blackfoot Tribal Business Council---
2.Fort Belknap Community Council .
3.Northern Cheyenne Tribal Council .
4.Chippewa Cree Business Committee . Rocky Boy
5.Fort Peck Tribal Executive Board .
6.Crow Tribal Council .
7.Confederated Salish & Kootenai Tribes .

7 (seven) reservations

You just can't get it thru your head can you... :roll: 7 reservations- with more than that for tribes involved....I've been on every one of them- and there is only seven...
Your reference above is WRONG or is counting tribes...Their are only 7 recognized reservations in the state- altho some of them take up multiple counties...

Here are the addresses of Montana's Indian reservations:

Blackfeet Nation:
PO Box 850
Browning, MT 59417
http://www.blackfeetnation.com

Chippewa Cree Tribe:
Rocky Boy Route
Box Elder, MT 59521

Confederated Salish & Kootenai Tribes:
P.O. Box 278
Pablo, MT 59885

Crow Tribal Council:
PO Box 159
Crow Agency, MT 59526

Fort Belknap Indian Community (Assiniboine and Gros Ventre):
RR1 Box 66
Harlem, MT 59526

Fort Peck Indian Community (Assiniboine and Sioux):
RR1 Box 66
Harlem, MT 59526

Northern Cheyenne:
PO Box 128
Lame Deer, MT 59043

http://www.native-languages.org/montana.htm

There are seven Indian Reservations in the US state of Montana: Fort Peck Indian Reservation, Fort Belknap Indian Reservation, Northern Cheyenne Indian Reservation, Crow Indian Reservation, Rocky Boy's Indian Reservation, Blackfeet Indian Reservation, and the Flathead Indian Reservation.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Montana_Indian_Reservations.svg

So under your definition that makes you a LIAR!!!

hopalong said:
Oldtimer said:
hopalong said:

READ the link and see,

hopalong- I read your link, did you read mine?

http://opi.mt.gov/programs/indianed/reservationmap.html

Yes I read yours. says seven, my links says 14, Easy to have more rez and tribes, I could be wrong, just going by what i read

Colorado has two reservations both of which spread out int Utah and New Mexico. Florida has two reservations, and Idaho has eight. Kansas has six with two spanning into Nebraska. Louisiana has three reservations while Michigan has seven. Minnesota has 13,((((( Montana has 14))))), and Mississippi just has one.

Read more: Which States Have Indian Reservations & How Many? | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/info_8431731_states-indian-reservations-many.html#ixzz1WuHmNAzl

[/u]

I will accept yours as correct, Because I can admit when I am wrong and apologize for accepting the erroneous information, too bad others can't do the same!!!! :oops: :oops:

Latest posts