• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Liberal Ridiculousnes

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Mike

Reaction score
What is the most ridiculous claim made by a liberal?

Here's my choice:
"… recent analysis by Goodland and Anhang finds that livestock and their byproducts actually account for at least 32.6 billion tons of carbon dioxide per year, or 51 percent of annual worldwide GHG emissions."

My favorite is on that one of our regular poster uses!!

BUSH'S fault!!!!

Obama Killed Bin Laden--- No he didn't :roll: the Brave Navy Seals did due to the intel gathered by BUSH

Obama Inherited a horrible economy ----- He didn't inherit anything :x he was in the Democrat controled Senate when the down turn started and he and his cohorts did nothing to stop the tanking economy. They made it worse by spending $5 trillion on a Democrat Campaign payback scemes.

Obama couldn't get anything passed because the Republicans were a party of No----- The Dems had a Filibuster Proof Senate and a Majority in the House :roll: they had the power to pass anything they wanted. They chose to pass a health care bill a Majority of voters didn't want, and chose not to pass a BUDGET that would CONTROL HIS SPENDING.

Obama was going to run a Transparent Administration----- Fast and Furious Stonewalling, GSA Executives pleading the 5th, Close door meeting to get Obamacare to pass, 3 1/2 years after he is sworn in his Birth Certificate is found to be a forgery. and the rest of his documents are called into question. This is only a FRACTION to the non-tranparency of the Obama Administration.

This is not the Red States this is not the Blue States this is the UNITED STATES------ It was the United states until the Dems started playing the race card everytime someone dared to voice a dislike to Obama's policies.

It is raining here today and too wet to get outside and work so how many more stupid Democrat comments do you want. If I listed them all this post would be longer than the average Flounder post. :wink:

One more for good measure

Obama launches he Re-election Campaign in Virginia today-----That guy has never stopped campaigning. He campaigned for Senate and then immediately started campaigning for President and for the last three and half years he has done nothing but campaign for re-election on the TAX PAYER DIME. Face it he is the Campaigner in Chief PERIOD. :roll:

Personally, I have been waiting with baited breath to see when he is going to do something to earn the Nobel Peace Prize he was awarded!

Not a big Hannity fan, but Friday he had one of the occupy protester on. Kid was 29, no job, no prospects, and apparently no desire for a job. Had no experience, no training, and wanted 100k to start, was not going to take some menial job, his time was too valuable to do that.
In same breath wanted free health care, free food, free transportation, free housing.
Where in the Sam hill do these people come up with this shite???? :???: :???:

cowman52 said:
Not a big Hannity fan, but Friday he had one of the occupy protester on. Kid was 29, no job, no prospects, and apparently no desire for a job. Had no experience, no training, and wanted 100k to start, was not going to take some menial job, his time was too valuable to do that.
In same breath wanted free health care, free food, free transportation, free housing.

That guy was a complete nut. When asked who would pay for all this he said "Noone....it's free". All the time living off student loan money and not even knowing who he owed for it. Don't guess he has a clue where to send the payments when they come due....Oh I forgot..it's all free.

TexasBred said:
cowman52 said:

That guy was a complete nut. When asked who would pay for all this he said "Noone....it's free". All the time living off student loan money and not even knowing who he owed for it. Don't guess he has a clue where to send the payments when they come due....Oh I forgot..it's all free.

TB it is free, unless you are paying taxes.

Income-Based Repayment (IBR) is a repayment option for federal student loans that has been available since 2009. It can help borrowers keep their loan payments affordable with payment caps based on their income and family size. For most eligible borrowers, IBR loan payments will be less than 10% of their income - and even smaller for borrowers with low earnings. IBR will also forgive remaining debt, if any, after 25 years of qualifying payments.

I was dumb and paid my student loans off in 3 years after graduating. Of course, I was even dumber by working while going to school and keeping my loans at a minimum.

okfarmer said:
TexasBred said:
cowman52 said:

TB it is free, unless you are paying taxes.

Income-Based Repayment (IBR) is a repayment option for federal student loans that has been available since 2009. It can help borrowers keep their loan payments affordable with payment caps based on their income and family size. For most eligible borrowers, IBR loan payments will be less than 10% of their income - and even smaller for borrowers with low earnings. IBR will also forgive remaining debt, if any, after 25 years of qualifying payments.

I was dumb and paid my student loans off in 3 years after graduating. Of course, I was even dumber by working while going to school and keeping my loans at a minimum.

OK this idiot was not only referring to the loans. He was referring to the house, car, everything. ITS FREE.

Latest posts