• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Liberty Belle, the Real Jake (and anyone else)

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Nicky

Reaction score
Did any of you happen know a lady named Dora Sorenson , I think Sorenson was her married name. I'll have to find out for sure and what her husband's name was. They lived somewhere around Belle Fouche and she worked or volunteered at the Veterens hospital. They had a ranch. She was my neighbor's great aunt. My neighbor and her brother were born in Deadwood, they moved to Oregon when Lori was a little girl. She always talks about her aunt Dora. I never got to meet her, she passed away several years ago. Anyway, thought you might've known her.

Nicky, I honestly don't know. I might need more info to tell you for sure. The name is familiar, but there are a lot of Sorensons around.

Let us know if you can find out a little more information Nicky. There are a lot of Sorenson's around this area because it's a common Norwegian name. The closest veteran's hospital to Belle Fourche is Ft. Meade, just east of Sturgis. There also used to be a veteran's hospital and home in Hot Springs, but that would have been a long ways to drive from Belle.

Latest posts