• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Life is so unfair

Help Support Ranchers.net:

jigs

Reaction score
just got word that our nieghbors little girl, 3 years old, has a cancer that attacks the nervous system. they thought she had the flu, then after a few days of it worsening, took her into the doctor to find out the horrible news. This strand can affect the nerves that run your heart and lungs, basically suffocating you by shutting down the muscles. it is operable, except they did tests to see how far it has went, and it is in her bones....non operable.

Please pray for this young girl. her parents are spending all thier time in KC at the Childrens Mercy Hospital. Those of us here are taking turns keeping the two sisters occupied and trying to make things as normal as we can for them.

I am trying to get donated hay to send away and the proceeds to go to the assistance fund. I can not imagine the struggle that this young family is going through, and now with the bleak diagnosis, knowing that there is a very slim chance at a happy ending.

pray for them, PLEASE.

We are not supposed to bury our children; my heart and prayers go out to them.
What's the address of the assistance fund might not be able to give much but will give humbly

Faster horses said:
So sorry. Please post the address of the assistance fund. Although we
can't change anything, perhaps we can make it easier on the family.

I would appreciate the address also Jigs.

Prayers sent.

Please send us the address to donate. Is there anything else that we can do to help the family?

anyone wishing to help can do so at

Naomi Swanson Fund
c/o Swedish American State Bank
324 Liberty St
Courtland, KS 66939

She starts chemo today. gonna be a long hard road for them all. Her dad said that to be in that hospital is bad, but as you walk the halls and see so many young kids afflicted with so many different diseases, it is just a devistating picture...I don't know how the doctors and nurses keep uplifted when dealing with such a sad situation every day.

jodywy said:
We are not supposed to bury our children; my heart and prayers go out to them.

i could not agree more.....we are simply NOT suppose to bury our children!!! will help (and PRAY) all i can!! :cry: :cry:

Prayers up from the sandhills.

Just had a funeral for a three yr. old girl here in our country. Hard thing to do.

Latest posts