• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Lil Bit Overkill

Help Support Ranchers.net:

the_jersey_lilly_2000

Reaction score
Ya'll, we had a FFA Meat order to deliver to a fella rancher this evenin. This is his new house he's buildin. This guy is sooo down to earth and this house just is soooo out of charactor for him. He's in his mid 60s, real nice fella, his folks started out dairy farmin, and switched to beef cattle in the 60s probably. He plays the organ at our little church. He's never been married, has no brothers and sisters, his dad is in his 90s and has a nice 3 bedroom home, that he's lived in all these years with his parents. I had my camera and couldnt resist takin a picture. Apparently this man reallyyyyyyy knows the cattle business to make enough money to build this.

Billys-House.jpg

10 Chiminy's!!!! Servants quarters, I have no idea whats in the back yard, but my oh my........ :shock:

Nope he dont, have never known him to date at all. Confirmed Bachelor.......like set in concrete....No kids, no nieces or nephews nothin....I just can't see buildin all that with no one to leave it all to.

It is, I know, he's been collecting antique furniture and storing it in barns and such for years and years.

When we were pulling up go go across the cattle guard, it's still another 1/2 mile to the house...it sits up on a fairly tall hill, over looks his whole place, but it just was a moment to sit there n say...."WOW" I just wish for a man as sweet as he is and down to earth as he is , that he had someone to share it all with.

Some people do thing that strange to everyone else.

We have a man in Colorado that is building a huge stone castle all by himself.

Don't know whether the castle will get done before he leaves this earth.
He get a periodic write up in the state newpapers.

Latest posts