• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Lil Lilly's run this weekend.....

Help Support Ranchers.net:

the_jersey_lilly_2000

Reaction score
Woo hoo she had a smokin run!!!! She was .921 of a second off the fastest time, which was ran by Tammy Key Fischer. Tammy doesn't normally show up to the shows she runs at.....so no tellin where she would have landed if it hadn't been for The BIG GIRL that showed up. But it's kinda neat to know that Lil Ole Toilet Paper is less than a second off one of the fastest horses in the Nation.

Thats a hell of a run. Tell her congratulations on almost beating a pro. I know it was a great accomplishment for me to be that close to some of the pros at the USTRC Finals and the George Strait ropings. Its even better when you beat the person who teaches you. 8) Hope that saddle fits her well. That arena looks familiar, where is it at??

This wasn't her saddle winnin run LOL This was Sunday evenin.

Saturdays run on the old man...."Wildman"(21 year old rehab'd ropin horse) is the one that got her the saddle. All her other points for the saddle were on this horse "Toilet Paper" he's just speedin up so much that he's not hittin the D that she's winnin the saddle in. So that, and the fact that her other horse had a stone bruise and couldn't go, is the reason Wildman got pulled in to go to work.

amazing run! I also Like the fact that she didnt feel like she had to whip the crap out of him! I dont like to see that, just cuz you whip em, dont mean they are gunna run faster. JMO.

Katy

She does carry an over and under on each of her saddles, and she will spank him maybe three strides comin home, sometimes. But as for whoopin em to the first.....then on to the second, and third...she doesn't do that. You can literally see some horses that are whipped alot, just get slower and slower as the run progresses.

NR...I'll be sure to pass that bit of info on to her..hehe I'm sure it'll bring a big smile to her face. :D

GAME ON...LOOK OUT TP IS IN THE HOUSE!!!! I just love him...and he is such a sweet horse...Congrads to Lil lilly too..as I've said many times they are one helluv a team!

Oh Jassy, you shoulda seen him after his run. Naturally she patted him and told him he did awesome!!!! But that wasn't enuff, he kept puttin his head over the fence at anyone standin near...wantin them to pet him too. I went to the back to tell her "good job" and he did it to me too!!!!

LIke..."oh I know I did good, I need more lovins!!!!! LIKE RIGHT NOW!!!" hehe he's such a turd!!!!

You know they have a little deal up in Calgary that pays not bad in July-I'm sure there's a bronc rider would help her spend the 100,000 lol. Ty has three more years of novice then he hopes to get the invite.

I'm on this cruise ship and just logged onto the internet with
an spendy internet package, so I won't have time to read everything,
but I just had to post on this thread.

I'm so happy for Amanda AND TP, he is such a good one;
I just couldn't be more pleased. YOU GO AMANDA AND TP!!!!!

Great news!!!!!

Northern Rancher said:
You know they have a little deal up in Calgary that pays not bad in July-I'm sure there's a bronc rider would help her spend the 100,000 lol. Ty has three more years of novice then he hopes to get the invite.

LOL Oh yeah uh huh I'm sure he would hehe.....

But like the NFR...ya gotta qualify for Calgary. She doesn't have a card yet to even play the game.

Key word in that last sentence is YET.

I just watched the Jr High finals in Gallop NM that I had recorded last night. Lil Miss Cheyenne Epps on poles...Oh man that lil roany pony "Spirit" they have can flat fly. We've known the Epps girls for about 4 years now. So cool that Cheyenne's first trip to the finals, she won it with a 20.02.

I guess their showing the High School Finals down there too but I can't get them up here. If you watch them and they show Ty's short go horse watch his bronc rein just about pull a stirrup off. I like watching pole bending too-barrel racing too scary for me I'd rather my kid ride broncs.

I have my DVR set to record all the highschool rodeos they air. So if I see it, I'll try to save it and record it on a vhs tape to send you....don't have a dvd recorder.

Surely they have video's you can buy too???

the_jersey_lilly_2000 said:
Woo hoo she had a smokin run!!!! She was .921 of a second off the fastest time, which was ran by Tammy Key Fischer. Tammy doesn't normally show up to the shows she runs at.....so no tellin where she would have landed if it hadn't been for The BIG GIRL that showed up. But it's kinda neat to know that Lil Ole Toilet Paper is less than a second off one of the fastest horses in the Nation.

That was a good run,just curious what was the Fischer girls time when she won at Calgary ?
good luck

17.09 was her winning time. I'm fairly sure that the pattern at Calgary is the standard AQHA pattern. Which is big. None of the patterns at jackpots are standard, because the arena's are all different. They measure off the fence so many feet, and from the timer to the first barrel. But nothin is a set size pattern.

Latest posts