• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Lilly....I thought everything was BIGGER in Texas

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Canadian_Cowgirl said:
It doesnt drown it it emphisizes it!! Everything tastes better with buttermilk and cornmeal! :) and you cant go wrong with hush puppies!! MAn i miss our fish frys! :(
Katy have you ever eaten Salmon,never,ever coat and fry Salmon,its against the Salmon lovers religion.

Corn mush,yummy :gag:

Mrs.Greg said:
Canadian_Cowgirl said:
It doesnt drown it it emphisizes it!! Everything tastes better with buttermilk and cornmeal! :) and you cant go wrong with hush puppies!! MAn i miss our fish frys! :(
Katy have you ever eaten Salmon,never,ever coat and fry Salmon,its against the Salmon lovers religion.

Corn mush,yummy :gag:

Only Salmn ive ever had was that smoked stuff! :gag: :gag: :gag: :gag: i will leave the room if my parents are eating it

OOOOOHHHHH FOR SHAME KATY!!!!!!!! We do Salmon really easy here.

Take a whole fishy :) Open the little fellow up toss onions and goobs of Miracle Whip inside Wrap in tin foil. Toss on to BBQ.
Easy breezy :)

Smoked salmon is the BEST!!! Salmon steaks... Yummy!!

You can always come here for some sturgeon fishing in the Fraser river. :)

http://www.riversportfishing.com/i_sturgeon.html

the_jersey_lilly_2000 said:
This was sent to me by a friend from Mississippi.......now THIS is a BIG FISH!!!!!

BigFish.jpg
That is a Zambezi Vundu, the picture was posted in the Rhodesians/Zimbabweans worldwide site whem my wife set up the picture galary, not an unusual size especially in lake Kariba and Mana pools area, the favourite bait is laundry soap!

Latest posts