• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Linebacker abandons Mildcats for a better team.

Help Support Ranchers.net:

This one counts for double, Sandy....we got one away from the ESPN conference AND gave Ron Prince's replacement a swift kick in the pants. :wink:

Meh, 3 star....................................

Wonder why no SEC team except Tennessee has offered him anything?

What is it about the Huskers and Muslim recruits? :lol:

seemed like a good kid, but he was put off by the Kansas anti mulsim league

it will be interesting to see if he qualifies .... sounds like his grades may not make the cut.

jigs said:
it will be interesting to see if he qualifies .... sounds like his grades may not make the cut.

Then why was Ron Prince's replacement after him so hard? Put the shoe on the other foot, have him decommit Nebraska and go to the MildCats, & they could hear you crowing all the way to Guide Rock.

To my knowledge, there are no mosques in Lincoln. We get our share of Muslims, but plenty of them seem to originate from down in the ESPN conference country. :???:

last guy we took from NU did not pan out so well.. Freeman.
I find joy in the fact that NU has fell so far they get excited at taking recruits from KSU....shows how far the mighty have fallen.

Signing day is the final call, and any movement before that date should be expected..these are 18 year old kids making HUGE decisions...as a fan, I can complain and give other fans hell about it, but the thing that irritates me, there are fans getting on social media FROM EVERY SCHOOL, and ripping these kids for defecting to another team...seriously, these "adults" need to get a life...if your so wound up in your team that you harass an 18 year old kid for changing his mind, then you really are a piece of work.....

loomixguy said:
jigs said:

Then why was Ron Prince's replacement after him so hard? Put the shoe on the other foot, have him decommit Nebraska and go to the MildCats, & they could hear you crowing all the way to Guide Rock.

To my knowledge, there are no mosques in Lincoln. We get our share of Muslims, but plenty of them seem to originate from down in the ESPN conference country. :???:

http://www.ifol.org/

Big Muddy rancher said:
loomixguy said:
jigs said:

http://www.ifol.org/

News to me. Thanks for ruining my day, though... :wink:

jigs said:
last guy we took from NU did not pan out so well.. Freeman.
I find joy in the fact that NU has fell so far they get excited at taking recruits from KSU....shows how far the mighty have fallen.

Signing day is the final call, and any movement before that date should be expected..these are 18 year old kids making HUGE decisions...as a fan, I can complain and give other fans hell about it, but the thing that irritates me, there are fans getting on social media FROM EVERY SCHOOL, and ripping these kids for defecting to another team...seriously, these "adults" need to get a life...if your so wound up in your team that you harass an 18 year old kid for changing his mind, then you really are a piece of work.....

He also decommitted from Wisconsin. The kid must have liked what he saw and saw what he liked in Lincoln. I agree, these kids catch a LOT of flack from the Fatman type fans on social media.

But, but, but..... Had he decommitted from Nebraska and went with Prince's replacement.... well, you KNOW you'd be all over it, so pull up your big girl panties and learn to love it. Riley has done a remarkable job in a short time with recruiting. We'll have to wait & see how it all pans out. In the meantime, I'm sure there are plenty of juco's for Prince's replacement to go raid. Texas must be stingy sending out money for the MildCats to go recruiting with, huh?

very interesting class that they are putting together in Manhattan so far... very Un-Snyder-ish...... have to wait till it is all over, but I am having a hard time interpreting what the heck is going on.....

jigs said:
very interesting class that they are putting together in Manhattan so far... very Un-Snyder-ish...... have to wait till it is all over, but I am having a hard time interpreting what the heck is going on.....

You have a hard time interpreting English.

loomixguy said:
jigs said:

You have a hard time interpreting English.
ebonics is where it be

Not one 5 star recruit coming out of high school played in this years super bowl. That being said K State sure is butt hurt over this guy. Time for the old geezer to flush dumb ass Leroy out of the Juco bush

Latest posts