• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Lingo test

Help Support Ranchers.net:

nr

Reaction score
Forgive me if this has been posted already. It is an interesting test to see if linguistically you are a Yankee or a Rebel.
I was surprised to score as Barely a Yankee. Somehow some southern and midwestern preferences sneaked into my language. :?

http://www.alphadictionary.com/articles/yankeetest.html

No kidding mikie.... :D :D I heard you talk and in 5 minutes I was talking as funny as you!!!!!!!!!!!
PS... I'm barely a Yankee. See what happens when you spend a couple of hours with a Southener.... :p :p

Shoer, if you didnt drink yer water directly from the crick.....you mighta thought about inventin bottled water...........but I will admit that water strait from the crick tasted good.

96% Southern...and what's even better when it asked if I was related to Robert E Lee.....I AM!!!....a full fledged certified member of the Lee Society!!!

That was a good one.

89% Dixie.......what got me was most answers were either southeastern or urban LOL cant get any more southereastern urban than Charlotte NC
Cute test :D

HorseShoer said:
43% (Yankee). Barely in the Yankee category

ima gonna take this as a compliment

wish i had invented bottled water

Same as me, Horseshoer.. I'm Yankee and proud despite not being American.. and what was that meaty thing called?
I put Hoagie since it sounded rather cute and fattening..

Latest posts