• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Liquid nitrogen.

Help Support Ranchers.net:

ropesanddogs

Reaction score
Beings as theft is becoming rampant these days,im going to go ahead and freeze brand my best hog and cow dogs,and go ahead and freeze brand a few of these horses,I just need to know where i can purchase Liquid Nitrogen,or if i even can,cuz id damn sure hate to haul all those fightin dogs and spooky horses to the vet,not to mention giving him a few hundred dollars,for somethin i can do myself.Thanks in Advance.

-Colton

Your going to freeze brand a dog? Now I have heard everything lol. You can get liquid nitrogen from any A.I. stud or from some industrial supply outfits. Can you take a movie of you freeze branding those hog dogs-if there as mean as you say they are it should be pretty darned entertaining lol.

Lol! youve honestly never heard of it? I figured you would beings as the guys with bear dogs were some of the first to do it.These ole pot lickers arent mean,unless youre bovine or swine.All they are are some multi purpose cow dogs.Hell,i can get them to trail an emu if ya have one handy...Besides,any dog that bites,or acts agressive twords me,meets his maker via a .22,its how you have to be with some of these leapord dogs,but,thankfully,only one has bitten me. heres where you can see some good hog dogs in action. http://boards.tx-outdoors.com/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=3 these boys,and girls do alot more hog doggin than id like to...

Northern Rancher said:
Your going to freeze brand a dog? Now I have heard everything lol. You can get liquid nitrogen from any A.I. stud or from some industrial supply outfits. Can you take a movie of you freeze branding those hog dogs-if there as mean as you say they are it should be pretty darned entertaining lol.

Like you NR, I would pay to see a branding of hog dogs. They are usually "Black Mouth Curs" around here and when they clamp them jaws down on a hogs cheek, they don't let go...................... I've seen one hanging on each cheek while that big ol' boar was runnin' wide open down through the swamp. Sometimes these hogs get to 500 lbs.

Off Topic - There is supposed to be a guy in the next county from me who has a set of dogs that will swim down into a beaver hut - kill the beavers - and swim back up to the creekbank all while dragging the beaver. THOSE have got to be mean dogs too!

I really don't mind a dog who bites every now and then.....but I just can not stand one that runs up and humps your leg all the time. A bite wound, you can make a good story about it....make yourself look tough. There just ain't no way to look tough with a dog " getting jiggy" with your leg.

Holy crap, Mike. You gotta find out about them beaver-killing dogs. You could make yourself a sweet little export business on training and sending them up here. Too many of the little rodent buggers up here.

Lol,where in texas are ya Jersy Lilly?Maybe we could work a hunt out,or i could t least get you in touch with someone in your area that hunts them with dogs.

Latest posts