• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Little H ties the knot

Help Support Ranchers.net:

leanin' H

Reaction score
Some of y'all are aware that my only daughter is getting married tomorrow. It's plumb crazy to think she is old enough to be doing that. But she found herself a fine young man and we think the world of him and his family. I'll start this thread and add pictures to it as we go along. It's a bittersweet moment for sure. Still awful raw from losing my Dad. And excited for Hailey as she starts a new chapter in her life. Life is a wild ride. Appreciate y'all maybe thinking of Mrs H and I tomorrow. She won't let me get tore up drunk so maybe a prayer or six would be awesome. I reckon this is why we raise our kids- to see them hopefully turn into good people and make good choices. I'm more than blessed in that department for sure. The maternal side of my kids pedigree is definitely due most of the credit. My plan is to dig a spur as deep as I can get a hold. Pull my hat down and holler "Outside". Or I may just pass out and lay there a while. 😂😂
Either way, I'll keep y'all posted. Sooner or later

I'd get tore up , upside down drunk if I drank. Your eyes will be bloodshot from crying like a fat baby anyway . Worst day of my life. 4 times. 1 to go.

I built her back drop. Our family brands and the left and her Fiancé family Idaho brands on the right. I'll get better pictures tomorrow
D314DD8C-A1B4-4F1A-962D-84B154309C0B.jpeg

95DD57B4-EE43-45C7-AD55-547ABBBCC0D2.jpeg

I'd get tore up , upside down drunk if I drank. Your eyes will be bloodshot from crying like a fat baby anyway . Worst day of my life. 4 times. 1 to go.
I feel the same way. It's a good thing I don't drink. I wrote her a poem and I have no idea how I'll be able to read it tomorrow. I only have one daughter. I have no idea how you've done it four times.

Well the sun came up this morning. Hard to ponder the fact today is the last morning my daughter will be single. I figured I'd beat the heat and haul the last two loads of small bales in the field. Pretty sunrise reminded me life is about happiness and celebrating each day. Thank you God for the reminder.
01DA2DC6-F21F-4881-935D-288A28978679.jpeg

200CDD33-5751-4E22-B392-3B67A8867149.jpeg

299DE904-BA7B-420E-9F27-FF4E65E4D836.jpeg

Be sure to tell the groom that he is marrying your baby girl. Treat her right you are his best friend. Treat her wrong and you are his worse nightmare.

Latest posts