• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Little Leroy

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Soapweed

Reaction score
Little Leroy came into the kitchen where his mother was making dinner. His birthday was coming up and he thought this was a good time to tell his Mother what he wanted. "Mom, I want a bike for my birthday." Little Leroy was a bit of a troublemaker. He had gotten into trouble at school and at home. Leroy's mother asked him if he thought he deserved to get a bike for his birthday. "Of course", he said. Leroy's mother, being a Christian woman, wanted him to reflect on his behavior over the last year.
"Go to your room, Leroy, and think about how you have behaved this year. Then write a letter to God and tell him why you deserve a bike for your birthday." Little Leroy stomped up the steps to his room and sat down to write God a letter.

Letter 1 - Dear God, I have been a very good boy this year and I would like a bike for my birthday. I want a red one. Your friend, Leroy.

Leroy knew that it was not true. He had not been a good boy this year, so he tore it up and started over.

Letter 2 - Dear God, I have been an OK boy this year. I still would like a bike for my birthday. Leroy. Leroy knew he could not send this letter to God either. So, Leroy wrote a third letter.

Letter 3 - Dear God, I know I haven't been a good boy this year. I am very sorry. I will be a good boy if you just send me a bike for my birthday. Please! Thank you, Leroy.
Leroy knew that it was not true. By now he was very upset. He went downstairs and told his mother that he needed to go to church. She thought her plan had worked. "Just be home for dinner," she told him.

Leroy walked down the street to the church on the corner. He went to the altar. Leroy looked around to see if anyone was looking as he bent down and picked up a statue of the Virgin Mary. He slipped it up under his shirt and ran out of the church going back home. He ran to his room and shut the door. Leroy began to write his letter to God.

Letter 4 - Dear God, I got your mama. If you want to see her again, send the bike. Signed, You know who.

HHHHAAAAAA,That lil Leroy is a mess :wink: thanks for posting soapweeed ,you getting rich in the cattle buisness?..........good luck

Soapweed said:
No, too many expensive breakdowns. That's why I go by "soapweed" instead of "hay maker". :) It's hard to make a silk hay bale with a soapweed mentality.

No money around here,I figger a man that has a healthy family,a piece of land and some fat cows aint doing all bad,add a good dog couple shots of good whiskey every now and then,maybe some of that stuff called rain ,what ever that is,and a man has no complaint coming :wink: ...............good luck soap

Latest posts