• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

London

Help Support Ranchers.net:

nr

Reaction score
How sad and frightening for all Londoners. We haven't heard who did the nasty deed. How "humans" can be so sick...?

i saw it too this morning, its sad how people can be so cruel to others makes no sense to me....glad your friends are ok

right bull_rider, a lot of people are cruel and don't really care about other people. At one time I wanted to work with juvenile delinquents, because I thought that if they could experience what hard work could do for them and those aorund them, they would choose to become hard workers rather than criminals. But I guess some people with a lot of money have nothing to do constructively with it so they use it for destructive purposes. :( --- But there are those rich people who are very constructive and friendly, and I happen to know a semi-rich couple who is very generous and still realizes they need the Lord. They work as organist and greeter at my church. Their wealth has not hurt them, but helped.

nr said:
How sad and frightening for all Londoners. We haven't heard who did the nasty deed. How "humans" can be so sick...?
I have a question for whomever is inclined to answer, and I am not seeking some psychological, 'deep-feeling', emotionally induced clap-trap political statement: Given the knowledge and awareness we have all been subjected to since 9/11/01 - whom do you surmise "did the nasty deed?"

Glad your family is okay reader.... Some people at work have been tryin for hours to get through to find out how family members are. Safe I hope.
Crazy Crazy world.

DOC HARRIS said:
nr said:
I have a question for whomever is inclined to answer, and I am not seeking some psychological, 'deep-feeling', emotionally induced clap-trap political statement: Given the knowledge and awareness we have all been subjected to since 9/11/01 - whom do you surmise "did the nasty deed?"

watched the horror unfold on t.v. today in between emergencies and cnn reported that an off-shoot of al qaeda has taken responsibility!! Sad state when human life means sooooo little anymore!! :cry:

Latest posts