• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Long Ways

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Northern Rancher

Reaction score
From Bear Creek Sask. to the Los Angeles Kings but our local boy Dwight King will be making the trip as he got drafted by the Kings today. I was hoping the Flames or the Oilers would get him but nice to see a good kid get rewarded for all those years of hard work. It was real;ly nice to see hockey get back on the news I was already in withdrawal lol.

Gotta be a Hockey camp going on soon they are here but we have a couple hockey schools near here so they keep ice on the indoor rinks all summer for that and figure skateing.Nice place to be on a 100 degree day..

Hey thats cool,one of our local area boys,best man at daughters wedding,Richie Petiot is in LA,hurt knee last year but looks like he'll be on roster full time this year.

Hockey rinks are good places to be no matter what the weather lol. The Oilers made some good draft picks I thought-no Russians thank god.

Northern Rancher said:
Hockey rinks are good places to be no matter what the weather lol. The Oilers made some good draft picks I thought-no Russians thank god.
Hmmm,sounds like a Don Cherry statement..the russian thing :lol:

I hear ya NR. Still going through a little withdrawal myself. I'm blaming the Senators poor showing on lack of Canadian content. No grinders, no guts, no glory.

You all just may as well become Canucks fans next year...We are on our way to the cup .... :) :) :)

rainie said:
I hear ya NR. Still going through a little withdrawal myself. I'm blaming the Senators poor showing on lack of Canadian content. No grinders, no guts, no glory.

Well get on the Leafs wagon - they got DARCY TUCKER!!!!! and he a grinder with lotsa guts and the occasional moment of glory!

"GO LEAFS, GO!"

Latest posts