• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

look-a-like

Help Support Ranchers.net:

look-a-likes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cert

Reaction score
#1 jigs
100_0401.jpg

#2 JerseyLilly
bdcac519.jpg

#3 east tx gal
PamandKaitlyn.jpg

#4 MsSage
4.JPG

#5 ranchwife
DSCN0309.jpg

ralphie.jpg

Now that we have the names up there, I think instead of comparing mother and daughter in #3 and #4, we should have been comparing them to each other. Cause I sure thought they were the same people in both pictures when I first looked at them. :roll:

Robert said:
Now that we have the names up there, I think instead of comparing mother and daughter in #3 and #4, we should have been comparing them to each other. Cause I sure thought they were the same people in both pictures when I first looked at them. :roll:

agreed....same smile...same eyes...bet they are a kick in the pants together!!! :D :D

Robert said:

Your not the only one-- I thought somebody was cheating by putting in two pictures of the same people...

MsSage and East tx gal better be comparing the family tree :wink: :lol:

Robert said:
They are the same people in #3 and #4...Right Sage???

I mentioned this to cert and what the deal is, they are the SAME people, only one picture was submitted by MsSage and the other by East Texas Lady.

Perfectly legal, but it was a bit mind boggelling.

Glad I solved it for ya!!!!! Have a great day, all. :wink:

Faster horses said:
I mentioned this to cert and what the deal is, they are the SAME people, only one picture was submitted by MsSage and the other by East Texas Lady.

AHH!! Sneaky little buggers ain't they :lol: :lol:

I was sure they were the same folks untill the names got put up so then I figured I was wrong.

On a different note, If anyone has a photo that they want to post but think is too big I would be happy to resize or crop it for you.

I can also combine them so they are side to side like the 2 MsSage sent in.

They were 2 big pictures but I thought they were too hard to compare when they were above and below each other so I shrunk and edited them togeather and sent them back to cert and she put the new single picture in instead of the 2 singles.

Just send me a pm and I will give you my e-mail so you can send it to me, and I will sent it back or send it to cert for you.

I am not Sage but, yes it they are the same....I posted it at the beginning and SHE had no idea I posted the picture of them. It was a picture I took of them when they were here during the summer. After it was all done, she called and was laughing cuz she posted hers. Anyway, I just thought mine really shows how much they are alike...boy are they ever ALIKE too...I wanted to surprise her and did not know she had posted. So, there is the answer to the similar folks...;) ENJOY!! lol..I still thinks it is hilarious that after telling me she didnt have any of her and Kaitlyn that we ended up posting. I do not have any girls, I only have sons.

Sorry for the confusion..but it was not SAGES doing it was MINE!!

Hope all is having a GREAT SPRING DAY...we are getting drizzleeeey rain.

Easty(Dawana)

EastTexasGal said:
I am not Sage but, yes it they are the same....I posted it at the beginning and SHE had no idea I posted the picture of them. It was a picture I took of them when they were here during the summer. After it was all done, she called and was laughing cuz she posted hers. Anyway, I just thought mine really shows how much they are alike...boy are they ever ALIKE too...I wanted to surprise her and did not know she had posted. So, there is the answer to the similar folks...;) ENJOY!! lol..I still thinks it is hilarious that after telling me she didnt have any of her and Kaitlyn that we ended up posting. I do not have any girls, I only have sons.

Sorry for the confusion..but it was not SAGES doing it was MINE!!

Hope all is having a GREAT SPRING DAY...we are getting drizzleeeey rain.

Easty(Dawana)

Darn- Here I thought we'd discovered long seperated twins or something... Guess my grandkids have been watching the Parent Trap too much around me :lol:

I got a chuckle out of how many people second guessed what thier eyesite was telling them :lol: :lol:

well, he was born in Nebraska, and moved to Texas at about age 3.....the guy really has no chance in life :lol: kinda like the double whammy of bad luck.

his family owns a construction business in the DFW area. they build the streets and curbs for new developments. as a Jr High kid I spent a summer working for them to see a little different world..... that 800 degree asphalt plus the Texas sun will dry you up in a hurry! them boys earn every dollar they make. was a long hard summer, but I really enjoyed it. Every kid ought to spend a summer in an unrelated field like that, really broadens the mind.

Sorry for any confusion...dang easty LOL
Been out of town and got back in last night.
I would have voted for Ralphie & Ralphie they do look so much alike.

Latest posts