• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Look Out Nebraska!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Best of LUCK, Yanuck and company. :D

The shortest route probably would have taken then right by here. They could have pulled in and stayed the night before crossing the border. We got lots of beds. :D

I better send her some air freshener....kinda hard to breathe in the 'Arm pit of America' .....

gcreekrch said:
jigs said:
do you know what part of the state she is headed too??

Got an email from her tonight. They are at Sidney. Whether that is home now or a stopping place she didn't say.

Sidney Nebraska or Sidney Montana?

FH you just need to come back for a visit and retrieve your curling iron. :D

If it had been a blow dryer I might have used it under a watering bowl. :wink: :lol: :lol:

Big Muddy rancher said:
gcreekrch said:
jigs said:
do you know what part of the state she is headed too??

Got an email from her tonight. They are at Sidney. Whether that is home now or a stopping place she didn't say.

If it had been a blow dryer I might have used it under a watering bowl. :wink: :lol: :lol:

Sidney Nebraska.

I thought you told me you were using a curling iron on your 'stache now. :lol:

gcreekrch said:
Big Muddy rancher said:
gcreekrch said:

Sidney Nebraska.

Shhhhh :secret: :nod: :lol2: :cowboy:

Big Muddy rancher said:
gcreekrch said:
Big Muddy rancher said:

Sidney Nebraska.

Shhhhh :secret: :nod: :lol2: :cowboy:

:shock: :shock: :shock:

old Loomix will have to give her the Webster County Willa Cather tour !!!! he is an avid Willa Cather enthousist..... he often calls me on week nights to read to me from his favorite Willa Cather book.....

jigs said:
old Loomix will have to give her the Webster County Willa Cather tour !!!! he is an avid Willa Cather enthousist..... he often calls me on week nights to read to me from his favorite Willa Cather book.....

That's only when I can get you to STFU about Walt Whitman and Oscar Wilde........ :shock: :shock: :roll:

Latest posts