• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Look What I Got

Help Support Ranchers.net:

randiliana

Reaction score
I went to the local (if you call 2 hours away local :p ) auction mart for their Exotic and Small Animal sale yesterday. I took 3 Muscovy Drakes, and 8 roosters up, just to get rid of them. I was happy with the prices, got $20 for one drake and $10 for the others and at least $5/box for the roosters. It was a pretty good sale. Of course, when you go to one of these sales, you never get out of there without bringing something home.

DSC05617.jpg

DSC05616.jpg

DSC05613.jpg

I also brought home 1 Guinea Fowl pair, 1 Black Muscovy pair and 1 Blue and White Muscovy pair. The colored Muscovies are kind of hard to find.

Maple Leaf Angus said:
Looks like it didn't take long for the pup to feel at home!

He's getting a little spoiled there. That is pretty much it for being a house dog :wink: . He is really well behaved, and the kids really like him. The other dogs seem to like him too......

Jassy said:
So did ya spend all yur profit???lol Got a name for your little sweetie?

Oh, yeah, I more than spent my profit. Went all of $40 over that :wink: :D :D .

No name, yet. Hubby wants to call him Tippy 'cause he has a white tip on his tail. No-one else agrees on that. I want a name with meaning behind it, but it has to be short. But we are all drawing a blank, yet. One will come to us sooner or later. Or maybe someone has a great suggestion???

Maple Leaf Angus said:
Northern Rancher said:
Well I'd go with Jigs after that lewd pose lol.
:agree: :clap: :clap:

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

I'd thought you'd have thought more of the dog than that.

Name the dog that & you might be dog bit! :lol:

Latest posts