• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Looking for a job in Agriculture?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Faster horses

Reaction score
NE WY at the foot of the Big Horn mountains
http://www.tsln.com/news/17886256-113/employee-webinar

We used to have folks on the forum that were looking for ag jobs. The Tri-State Livestock News/Fence Post now has
a webinar that someone might find useful.

This forum sure has lost a lot of people....it's nothing like 'the good ole' days....I miss a lot of people who no
longer post here.

Yup, so do I. A lot of good folks not sayin' anything here anymore. And some of them would put up some pretty nice pictures from time to time as well.

I'm still here and back, FB wants photo ID in order to reopen my account since I forgot my password. Don't think they will get that.

Don't have the patience to deal with Photobucket anymore.

This site used to have an easy to navigate photo upload, then it was photobucket that has become less than fun. FB is easier but the friend list is to eclectic to carry on too much in depth of a ranching conversation or even political one without it being a polarizing wreck. Both take plenty of time. 5 or 6 years ago this place was rocking.

This place rocked when it was an outline format, and the computer was a slower place. This new fangled, pop-upped, auto-corrected excuse is pretty lame. Only takes 4 tries for this SOB to understand pop-upped. I won't go anywhere else but I don't have the patience to type responses, only to have my ranching terms bastardized by some software composing nitwit. 2 tries for bastardized, make that 3...

Brad S said:
I don't/won't Facebook. Don't care for the founder

Who is the founder? Tell us more. I have heard virus's can come from there.

Haytrucker said:
This place rocked when it was an outline format, and the computer was a slower place. This new fangled, pop-upped, auto-corrected excuse is pretty lame. Only takes 4 tries for this SOB to understand pop-upped. I won't go anywhere else but I don't have the patience to type responses, only to have my ranching terms bastardized by some software composing nitwit. 2 tries for bastardized, make that 3...

What is pop-upped?

Mark zuckerberg gets credit for starting Facebook, at least he holds title to Facebook even though his former friends/partners dispute the ownership of the work product. As far as I can tell, he totally stole from his associates.

Z is a billionaire that supports about everything I don't. He's been active pushing unrestricted invasion from anywhere.

Facebook censures and deletes conservative leaning messages if the statists tattle on them. Turns out the left likes to operate in the battle of ideas by suppressing dissent, everywhere on the globe.

I did have one high school classmate ask me to not send him any more political emails. :D
And he never shares anything to my fb page.....so I don't think he goes there........I forgot that his whole family
were Democrats when we were growing up, but Mr. FH reminded me of that fact. :D

Latest posts