• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Looking for a quick release

Help Support Ranchers.net:

greg

Reaction score
I need help finding one.I seen one on a bullrope maybe 5 yrs ago in a saddleshop.Heard through grapvine riders didn't like them so maybe don't exist now?They were a metal clip with a latigo attached so bullfighter could release easily without getting roughed up trying to get guys hand out of rap.I plan on using it on a saddle belt for a "sort" of handicapped neice.Ihave found some rope quick releases but this one was smooth to rope and would work better? Any help would be appreciated.Summer is coming,and she is getting anxious

Greg-
there's a shop down here that has them if yall can't locate any up there..

Does anybody know the name of the Western Store in Brooks?Greg contacted Frontier but the guy hasn't got back to him yet. The Brooks store has connections with the Bower Boys,so a better chance of the quick release gregs looking for.

Thx Hooks.....we may need to use your shop if we can't find in Alta. :)

It's High Point Saddlery and Bob Bowers-Kyle and Roberts Dad owns it. Always a good place to have a coffee and listen to stories before Fraser's sale. Greg can pick up that new bronc saddle there for his favorite Saskatchewan bear hunter lol.

Northern Rancher said:
It's High Point Saddlery and Bob Bowers-Kyle and Roberts Dad owns it. Always a good place to have a coffee and listen to stories before Fraser's sale. Greg can pick up that new bronc saddle there for his favorite Saskatchewan bear hunter lol.
Hi point....thats it!!! I'll get a call into them...its an awesome store,we were there a few yrs ago and greg got visiting with a few of the guys in there,I knew one was the Bowers Boys dad or grampa{both maybe}

About that fav Sask bear hunter,when is that boy riding in Calgary??? Are you still heading to New Mexico?Our daughters new BF,from Sask. made that trip a few yrs ago for the High school finals,so if you want any info. I could get it for you.

Let me know as soon as possible about Calgary,just so happens we took July off so we can more then likely make it{I grab any opportunity to hit my home town} :)

Entries are on June 18 for Calgary so I'll know more then-Ty gets his knee surgery on the 25th so will try and get set up near to the end if we can.

Northern Rancher said:
Entries are on June 18 for Calgary so I'll know more then-Ty gets his knee surgery on the 25th so will try and get set up near to the end if we can.
Ty's having the surgery June 25 or July25th?

As soon as you can let us know about Calgary,its not easy getting tickets that late.

I gather your not going to hit Hardisty...that would have been perfect. We all could have made Darcy buy us a beer.... :wink:

Ty's surgery is on June 25th-when is the Hardisty rodeo. Hopefully on July 25th he's getting on a horse in New Mexico. He's got 8 head this weekend so he'll be sore-switching hands in bareback so not sure how that will work.

Northern Rancher said:
Ty's surgery is on June 25th-when is the Hardisty rodeo. Hopefully on July 25th he's getting on a horse in New Mexico. He's got 8 head this weekend so he'll be sore-switching hands in bareback so not sure how that will work.
Hardisty is the second weekend in July.

Ty's got alot of work ahead of him to get ready to ride the 25 of July,but you know,I'm pretty sure he'll do it :!: :!:

PS...Have you heard from Pure Country lately? I sent him Nickys CD's and haven't heard if he recieved them.

Latest posts