• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Looking for a trained cow dog

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hello mike
i raise and sell some kelpies
but right now i don't have enough to get my own work done
but i have a friend in the oklahoma panhandle that will have a dog to suite you if you are looking for a hearding dog
he has mostly kelpies but sometimes will have a border collie or 2 also

if you are looking for a baying dog i know some guys that have those also
if you want i'll pm you my phone # or you can pm me yours and we can talk i bet i can help you find what you are looking for
until later
jerry

I'm looking for a border collie. My old dog that I had for 13 years died and I would like to replace her. I thought that I might try a already trained dog.

You might post a want ad on the Cowdog Forum: http://miklescowdogs.net/forum/category-view.asp?showall=true

I've got a young dog, knows all commands, for sale but he's not a BC.

sunraven is right about the cowdog website if you post a want to buy ad there you will see lots of dogs for sale and some good ones i might ad
i don't know what you are planning on spending but i can tell you good young dogs dogs don't come cheap and as with most things you genarally get what you pay for
i know a fella in blue jacket oklahoma that will have some darn good border collies for sale at different levals of training you can find him on the web at
theperfectstockdog.com
ben is a super guy and a good hand to boot he really savys what a ranch dog needs to do as he's been out there doing it for years and years
tell him jerry howard told you about him and he will most likly tell you some intresting stories
let me know if i can be of any help to you
until later
jerry

Latest posts