• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Looking for cow/calf operation internship!!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

adkinsa

Reaction score
I am a senior at The Ohio State University majoring in Animal Science with a Farm Management minor. I am seeking an internship with a cow/calf operation. My background includes growing up on a small farm in Ohio with horses and show steers for livestock. I have shown horses all my life and through high school competed in High School Rodeo qualifying for nationals twice. My cattle experience is low but this is why I am so eager to find such internship. My production experience comes from a 2,600 sow unit in southwest Ohio. I have the ability to learn very quickly and can hold up with the best of men. If there is anyone interested in more information, I can send my resumé.

Amanda

adkinsa said:
Thank you gcreekrch.
Do you have any suggestions for anyone else who may be looking or accepting interns for the year?

Don't know if you and the French guy that's coming in June for an internship would get along! :lol: Can you get a passport to Canada?

gcreekrch said:
adkinsa said:
Thank you gcreekrch.
Do you have any suggestions for anyone else who may be looking or accepting interns for the year?

Don't know if you and the French guy that's coming in June for an internship would get along! :lol: Can you get a passport to Canada?

:D Bonjour Monsieurrrr Gcreekrch! The gunsmoke kid emailed and said you were working out the details. Hope you enjoy the experience with him as much as we did with our 4.

S.S.A.P. said:
gcreekrch said:
adkinsa said:
Thank you gcreekrch.

:D Bonjour Monsieurrrr Gcreekrch! The gunsmoke kid emailed and said you were working out the details. Hope you enjoy the experience with him as much as we did with our 4.

I'm sure it will be a culture shock for both of us. :wink: :lol:

I suggested if he wanted to get to know me before he arrived to register here and search. Hope that doesn't squelch the deal. :D

gcreekrch said:
S.S.A.P. said:
gcreekrch said:

I suggested if he wanted to get to know me before he arrived to register here and search. Hope that doesn't squelch the deal. :D

Would you like SSAP and me to help you out? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
We could add a lot to what's already posted.......... :lol2: :lol2: :wink:

Faster horses said:
gcreekrch said:
S.S.A.P. said:

Would you like SSAP and me to help you out? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
We could add a lot to what's already posted.......... :lol2: :lol2: :wink:

Somehow i don't think you two can do any more harm than I do myself. :wink:

Are The Faster Horses' headed north this year if it rains?

Latest posts