• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Looking for Farm/Ranch Help

Help Support Ranchers.net:

rjn5097

Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is the right forum to post this in, so I apologize if I'm in the wrong place.

My family operates a farm/ranch in North-Central Kansas and is looking for someone to join their operation. It's a diversified operation with purebred/seedstock, commercial cattle, cattle feeding, and farming.

It's truly a family operation; as you would work side by side with my brother (29 yrs old) and my father (he wouldn't want me to put his age up here!) They work hard, but its because they love what they do.

I think this would be a great opportunity for both an experienced ranchhand or a young person looking to get a start. The right person would have the opportunity to run some of your own cattle or grow their own herd from the ground up.

I believe the diversification of the operation makes this a good opportunity for pretty much anyone looking for this type of job; whether your more comfortable on the cattle side or the farming side.

The job offers good pay with great benefits including housing. Located in a small community with good schools. Would be a great place to raise a family.

If you are interested in learning more about the position or know someone who might be, please contact my brother, Brock, at [email protected]

Thanks.

Thanks, glad I found the right place. I've always checked in on this board and really enjoyed following and getting to see some of the really neat operations out there, ie Soapweed, and others. Thought this might be a good place to look for someone to complement our operation.

If anyone is looking for some more information, we have a website. Check out http://www.carswell-nichols.com It will give you a better idea of where we are at and some information about the family.

Thanks again for everyones help

i checked out your alls website i just might be getting in touch with your brother and talk with him

I would just like to say thanks to all the people that referred people to my post. We've been blessed to receive several really good resumes in such a short period of time.

It's kind of intimidating when you are in such a rural area and it doesn't seem like their is qualified help anywhere to be found. But I guess the internet connects people like no other. Thanks again.

Latest posts