• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Looking for some grass

Help Support Ranchers.net:

leanin' H

Reaction score
I know this is a longshot but I am in need of some summer and fall grass in 2019. I recently lost a leased pasture that was sold. I had the chance to match the selling price, but no matter how sharp I sharpened my pencil, I couldn't make it work for me. I also have some leased ground that I used hard this year, and the drought has taken it's toll. So I am going to rest it a year. I have a few options, but want to see if anybody has any others to look at. Only running 6 pair and a bull. Interested in Utah, Wyoming, Nevada or Idaho. Would prefer to have a place I could work out a long-term deal with the potential for growth in my little cowherd. Willing to fence, develop water, improve the land and grass, ect. Have references and will be a hard working, honest tenant. If BC wasn't so dang far, I could run them with Gcreek. But the increase in quality bovines would probably get him all spun up after he saw what nice cattle look like! :lol:
Thanks,
H'

gcreekrch said:
You are only afraid I would actually make you work!

Sorry you lost out on your grass.
I make him move, get a job with Powder River energy.... besides he fit in with the transplanted Utah Coal miners...
:mrgreen:

Latest posts