• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Looks like we are fixin to "Git it"

Help Support Ranchers.net:

the_jersey_lilly_2000

Reaction score
Was checkin the satellite image for our weather, noticed that it's gettin awful dark outside, and the rain has gotten heavier in the last lil bit. Looks like it's gonna pour.
Haymaker, did you git this already this mornin?
Satellite-photo.jpg

No,I havent seen it Lilly,had to run to the big city this morning,looks like all of TX could get a lil rain,some folks need it mighty bad,that red spot on the image looks close to you ? be careful we will have ta get the ranchersnet. bunch to form a search party,fish you oughta the creek :D .............good luck

:clap: :clap: I better steer clear of the creek.......I swim like a rock. so ya could be right about havin to fish me outta there if'n I was to go near. It's rainin steady now since about 9 am.

What's the hard hat for? I gotta pair of rubber boots but very rarely wear em. Just wear my ever day boots n if they git real bad just hose em off with the water hose, and wear em till they dry.

Here 20 miles east of Waco we got 51/2 inches of rain. All nine stock tanks are running over. We will make it thru summer with this rain. We my not have hay but we will have water for the cows. We can buy hay. Washed out the road to the house and the road to Axtell. Big wreak on the highway some said fat, old gray headed, gray breaded man dancing naked in front field. HA. HA

passin thru said:
Better grab the hard hat and rubber boots

and the boat and oars and lifejacket and walkie-talkies and a few days worth of rations!!! :shock: :shock:
Good luck all of you in the way of this storm...lilly, haymaker, endebt, tibbs!! Take care all of you andkeep us posted on how you all are!! :(

the_jersey_lilly_2000 said:
Wasnt too bad, no real bad weather outta it, 9/10 inch of rain...
and more on the way looks like. I sure hope all those that need it are gettin some of it too.

It's sure been spotty,I got about 1/2 inch so far, looks like some storms might be moving east outa mexico..............good luck

Just had a shower move thru while I was on my way to town. Guess my garden plans will hafta wait a lil while, till the rain stops and I can git into the garden again without boggin to my knees.

Well I am happy you guys are getting the rain
I must not be holding my mouth right or some thing, when i looked at the radar this morning it was like the red sea had parted and we were high and dry in the middle

We got over an inch last night with a little hail, just pea size and did no damage! Love the rain....and my lettuce, radishs, cucumbers and potatoes and my 30 new red cedars love it also! My tomatoes didn't give a crap about it since they froze to death here a week or so ago when we got to about 25 degrees!!! I'm just hoping we don't get any more freezes! Or i'll be out covering things....

let it rain

No rain here yet, maybe tonite or tomorrow. It did hit 68 degrees. after being down in the singe digits for a low less then a week ago.

Spring has sprung in NW SD.

Latest posts