• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Lordy lordy, look whos 40~!!!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

the_jersey_lilly_2000 said:
My boss once told me, that 40 aint no big deal....(downhill slide) but 50 was like a greased pole.

Happy B-Day, Lilly, and YIKES!!!!!!!! the big 5 0) is looming up, hubby says he's going to have a party.....I say have fun cuz I'M not celebrating it!!!!!

Happy Birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!
Happy birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!
Happy birthday dear lillyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!
Happy birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND MANY MOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the reason he said the cat got "kicked" is cuz it was an inside cat for a long time. And then one day, after I was tired of all the clawin stuff.....I put him outside. He's ferever sayin I "kicked the cat out" LOL

And naw....I ain't gonna kick his butt, but....however............he will be paid back.....eventually................

Don't ya just love surprises???? hehehehe :wink:

Happy first anniversary of your 39th b-day!

OLD" IS WHEN... Your sweetie says, "Let's go upstairs and make love," and you answer, "Pick one, I can't do both!"

"OLD" IS WHEN.. Your friends compliment you on your new alligator shoes and you're barefoot.

"OLD" IS WHEN.... A sexy babe catches your eye and your pacemaker opens the garage door.

"OLD" IS WHEN... Going bra-less pulls all the wrinkles out of your face.

"OLD" IS WHEN. You don't care where your spouse goes, just as long as you don't have to go along.

"OLD" IS WHEN..... You are cautioned to slow down by the doctor instead of by the police.

"OLD" IS WHEN..... "Getting a little action" means I don't need to take any fiber today.

"OLD" IS WHEN..... "Getting lucky" means you find your car in the parking lot.

"OLD" IS WHEN..... An "all-nighter" means not getting up to pee.

Maple Leaf Angus said:
Happy Birthday, Lilly, and I wish you many more! Texas is blessed to have you call it home!

Ranchers. net is blessed to have you. :clap:

Hanta Yo said:
Happy B-Day, Lilly, and YIKES!!!!!!!! the big 5 0) is looming up, hubby says he's going to have a party.....I say have fun cuz I'M not celebrating it!!!!!

Yeah, well say what you like, Hanta Yo, it might not help too much. When I turned 50 in December, I gave STRICT instructions to Mrs. Maple Leaf that I did not want a party; too traumatic, I said.

Well, you guessed it. So after all my sibling left that evening, she smiles sweetly and said, "You know I couldn't stop your family from throwing a party if they felt like having one." :pretty:
:p

Thank you all, you've brightened my day today with all your "happy birthday" wishes.

Today was relatively quiet, no big party.......hubby got me a tripod, that I've been wantin for a while, and got a gift card to Baskins (Western Store) from inlaws, lots of phone calls from family and friends, was a wonderful day and you all made it just that much better. :lol:

I took my 40th B-Day head on.....I called people to celebrate and tell them. I told everyone, "The great thing bout being 40 is all this se**** knowledge and I can still do something about it"

PPRM

Happiest of Happy belated birthdays, Lilly!!!! Sure hope it was a good one and that you plan on sticking around for another 40!!! Take care and God bless!! :D

Latest posts