• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Lost My Lil Shotzie yesterday

Help Support Ranchers.net:

HAY MAKER

Reaction score
IMG_0025.JPG

was sad losing that little devil me and her made many memories, dont think I will ever find one like her again.
Rest in Peace Girl, Im gonna miss you every day...................

I feel bad Haymaker- I know how those dogs and horses can get a lot closer to you than some people...

My old border collie- Jud is 13-- really slowing down- turning grey- and can't hear too well...But did go with me moving cows the other day- altho he pooped out and went back to lay under the pickup the rest of the day as soon as we got them where we wanted them...Didn't stick around to watch me mother them up..
I'm sure his days are getting shorter....

Oh Haymaker, I'm so sorry. I have come to know how much you thought
of both of your dogs. You can pride yourself on taking such good care of
them....Blue heelers don't often live as long as she did--which is a sign of
good care.

I know you will cherish your memories, and you will really miss her.
I wish God had made dogs live longer...but He is the Grand Planner and
He knew how much we would care and is teaching us about
handling loss in our lives.

At any rate, I am sorry you lost her. Time will help. And if you have
a chance to get a pup later on, take it. You'll be surprised at how much
that will help. And you might be surprised how another pup will enter
your life. Sometimes THEY pick us.

Sorry to hear that Hay Maker, never have been sure why dogs have such a short lifetime. :(
Is it so we can know more of them or so they don't have to put up with us for too long?

Any event, let time heal the wound and as FH said, the right one will find you. :)

Sad deal.... We lost our amigo three years ago and still haven't gotten a new dog.... Somethings ya just can't replace... All I can do is give ya a big ole cyber hug.....

Sorry about losing your dog Hay Maker. It sure leaves a hole when they are gone because hey are just so devoted and constant that they become a solid part of our every day experience it seems. Makes it so hard to lose a good one.

Latest posts