• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

"Loving My Body"

Help Support Ranchers.net:

sweetbasil

Reaction score
"Each day, we receive a mountain of information via the Internet and television about what to do to keep ourselves healthy. Advertisers are very skilled at convincing us that we have to buy the latest fad diet or exercise equipment. By now, most of us have heard the phrase "use it or lose it" in reference to our bodies. And yet we still try to ignore the simple truth that our bodies need regular exercise in order to stay healthy. It's easy to find excuses for why we can't go to the gym or take a few extra minutes in the morning to stretch and do yoga.
The truth is that we take good care of what we love the most. We put fine china in the cabinet where it is kept safe. We wash and detail the car. We make sure our loved ones buckle up when they get in the car.

Treat your body as if you love it. Take time out of our busy day to give it what it needs: good food and regular exercise. And when you catch your reflection in the mirror, give yourself a wink and say, "You are fabulous!""

Affirmation: "My body is a reflection of Spirit. I love taking care of it. It is my way of honoring God"

Happy Tuesday! :wink:

Latest posts