• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

LW Leather

Help Support Ranchers.net:

HAY MAKER

Reaction score
Got my chinks today, post some pics tommorow of the craftsmanship that Lisa puts out, you know when she aint slackin she is a pretty dern good leathersmith :D :D
Well worth the money for the 60 day wait, problem is she made em so purdy I hate to wear em, maybe I will just wear them when I go visiting the neighbor Lady :wink:
good luckk

Haymaker, i just gotta ask........will ya just wear the new chinks when ya head out visitin'? :shock: :oops: :lol: :lol: :wink: Can't wait to see them. I have been wanting a pair for years! :D

katrina said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: H, bless your heart!!!! I was thinking the same thing but wasn't going to ask.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was kinda nervous asking but simply had to! :D I have never been able to find the line between what's proper and what's not! Sorry! :shock: :lol:

You know I never did think of that, might be a good idea as hot as its been around here, but that ole neighbor lady can get cantankerous ever now and then i would sure hate for her to get after me with that damned broom again without any britches on so maybe better not try the au natural chink deal :D :D
H, like i said when lisa aint slackin she is damn good at the chink makin deal and her prices are fair actually bett'n fair considering what you get, hell you are close enough to her to poke her with a stick if she gets ta slackin to bad :D :D
good luck

I haven't figured out what she does with all of her time either. Can't hardly get her to ride much more then about 8 hours a day. She won't run a tractor over a couple hours a day. Thinks if she has to brand inspect critters longer then 3 hours a day there is something wrong. And then she says she needs to work on leather and sleep? She really is a slacker!!or maybe we need to find a couple more hours in the day?
Glad you liked them, and you better enjoy them before she see this, 'cause I don't think you nor I will get to enjoy them after she gets done chewing our tails.

LazyWP said:
I haven't figured out what she does with all of her time either. Can't hardly get her to ride much more then about 8 hours a day. She won't run a tractor over a couple hours a day. Thinks if she has to brand inspect critters longer then 3 hours a day there is something wrong. And then she says she needs to work on leather and sleep? She really is a slacker!!or maybe we need to find a couple more hours in the day?
Glad you liked them, and you better enjoy them before she see this, 'cause I don't think you nor I will get to enjoy them after she gets done chewing our tails.

Pssst. You forgot her other full-time gig... keeping you straight. :wink:

Zilly said:
LazyWP said:

Besides being very talented and a hard worker, Lisa is a real nice lady and a good friend. She is always cheerful, and helps to make the world a better place. :)

Soapweed said:
Zilly said:
LazyWP said:

Besides being very talented and a hard worker, Lisa is a real nice lady and a good friend. She is always cheerful, and helps to make the world a better
place. :)

Yes I had a good time emailing her, bet she is a hard workin wonderful Lady.
Pictures of these good lookin chinks later today .
After breakfast I was feeding the horses and one of the knothaids started kickin around in his stall and broke his watered, so plumbing work first thing this morning.
Good luck

LazyWP said:

Well maybe she will have a lil mercy on a couple ole geezers teasing a pretty girl ? :wink:

Good luck

katrina said:
Inquiring minds want to know??? :lol: :lol:

Well I have decided not to ride commando to the neighbor Ladies, it's about 6 miles through rough country and there may be an ole 2 laigged cougar like SSAP, hiding waiting to pounce on an old geezer like me :shock: :D
Goog luck

Ps. This evening.......................

Well Hay Maker, I'm glad you like them, I think they look pretty sharp myself.
I know I'm a slacker, lol.. I'm allowed, I'm a girl!!! The other part of my slackability is Lazy WP, here lately, is keeping my pretty busy in the saddle, so my leatherworking is starting to get a little backed up... BUT I did get yours to you EARLY so you can't give me too bad of a time. :D :wink:
Thanks ZIlly and Soapweed for sticking up for me, at least I know I have a couple pals out there..

LW Leather said:
Well Hay Maker, I'm glad you like them, I think they look pretty sharp myself.
I know I'm a slacker, lol.. I'm allowed, I'm a girl!!! The other part of my slackability is Lazy WP, here lately, is keeping my pretty busy in the saddle, so my leatherworking is starting to get a little backed up... BUT I did get yours to you EARLY so you can't give me too bad of a time. :D :wink:
Thanks ZIlly and Soapweed for sticking up for me, at least I know I have a couple pals out there..

Well Im hoping you knew I was kidding, the chinks came early and truthfully are the best pair I have ever owned the workmanship was perfect and the quality of leather could not have been better, really liked the way you did the pockets.
A pair of chinks made like these would cost 3X the money @ Big Bend saddlery in Alpine, and I doubt they would be as good.
Thanks & Good luck

George said:
Where are the pictures?

329afed8.jpg

855ed6ae.jpg

I really like the way she does the pockets , really strong and kinda neat way to button the pocket flaps, leather button, and all heavy duty hardware harness buckles and really good leather, as you can see I was due a better pair.
Good luck

Latest posts