• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

M Gravlee

Help Support Ranchers.net:

TSR

Reaction score
Mr. Gravlee,
I have tried to register numerous times at your Cattle Today site and so far I have been unsuccessful. I would think that the process would be the same at the Cattle Today boards as it is here at Ranchers net. Am I wrong in this assumption? When I go through the process at the Cattle Today site I never see a confirmation code. If that is the problem,how can I correct it? Also am I able to use my same user name and password at the Cattle Today site as I use here at Ranchers net? Thanks for any help.

TSR said:
Mr. Gravlee,
I have tried to register numerous times at your Cattle Today site and so far I have been unsuccessful. I would think that the process would be the same at the Cattle Today boards as it is here at Ranchers net. Am I wrong in this assumption? When I go through the process at the Cattle Today site I never see a confirmation code. If that is the problem,how can I correct it?

Process is the same except for the confirmation code. It is to prevent computer robots from registering. We have not had any problem with robots here at ranchers.net until last week. Maybe they will not return. If they do we'll have to add the confirmation code here. :mad:

The usual problem if you cannot see the code is that you have cookies turned off on your computer.

TSR said:
Also am I able to use my same user name and password at the Cattle Today site as I use here at Ranchers net? Thanks for any help.

If someone has not already registered it, you can. Passwords can be anything you wish on both sites.

If you continue to have problems, PM me here with your desired User name, email address and password and I'll register it for you.

O-o-ka-a-y-y-y - Can you explain what a "computer robot" is? Is that something like "Commander Data" on "Star Trek- The Next Generation"? If it is, I think that I could make use of him/it!

DOC HARRIS

DOC HARRIS said:
O-o-ka-a-y-y-y - Can you explain what a "computer robot" is? Is that something like "Commander Data" on "Star Trek- The Next Generation"? If it is, I think that I could make use of him/it!

DOC HARRIS

These "bots" go around to forums and are programmed to register fake names automatically just to get their website listed in the Members list. It helps their rank in Google plus a few people who browse the Membership list click on it and get's them a few extra hits. Do that on a thousand forums and and it really helps their traffic. They are usually pill pushers but the last bunch here sold spyware removers and were from Germany. Their user name is usually the same as their URL.

Latest posts