• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

M Gravlee

Help Support Ranchers.net:

the_jersey_lilly_2000

Reaction score
I dont think my private messages are being sent. This morning I tried sending somethin several times and it doesnt show up in my sent box, but shows up in my Outbox. My sent box showed full so I emptied it. But still no luck sending a message, it takes it to my outbox.
any help would be appreciated

Before the photo contest I had a question for Macon and he answered. Then he said a hurricane was headed their way in Mexico and it would be awhile before he would be back.

So I'm sure he will help when he returns. Just thought you'd like to know why or if you don't hear from him for a bit.

it will remain in your outbox until the person reads it then it will automaticly move to your sentbox.

Yeap someone else told me the same thing, I didnt know that.....now I feel like a idiot.....oh well....I'm gettin good at it..dont bother me too much these days :lol: :lol: :lol: Thanks Ya'll

Jake said:
it will remain in your outbox until the person reads it then it will automaticly move to your sentbox.

That's right. And you don't have to empty your boxes unless you want to. Once your box is full the program just deletes the oldest message when you get a new one.

Latest posts