• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

made it.

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Glad to see you got there safely Lilly,roads could get a lil icey ,or so say the weather man :roll: ................good luck

the_jersey_lilly_2000 said:
We (FFA Kids) made it to San Antonio without incident. I didnt choke any kids, and didnt run over anyone in traffic.....life is good :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
ya sound like me on a roadtrip to grocery shop in Boze-Angeles when I have the kids with me....I find I do alot of praying...mostly for patience and some for wishing that noone gets in my way!! :wink:

Sat in line with 238987590923 million (I learned that from Tibbs) other people today from 6 am until about 3pm before getting to unload, there's soooooo many projects here, it's amazing. Awsome work by all the kiddo's in Texas!!!!!! They judge tomorrow, and it's colder than all git out ......haymaker there's moisture fallin. not alot yet, but it's gonna be miserable for the kids tomorrow, 2 of our projects are inside and the rest are outside. So we made a mad dash shoppin and bought gloves, hoodies, umbrellas....try to make em as comfy as possible in this weather........We're havin a ball, we went to the Magic Time Machine to eat last night, aint had that much fun in a long long time, There will be pictures I just don't have time to post em right now, waitin on pizza delivery now...... :lol:

Latest posts