• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Maggie

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Nicky

Reaction score
Since it's 100 in the yard shade and I was posting pics anyway here is a picture of Maggie with her hair cut. Glad I did it as the cheat grass and foxtail were awful this year. She's not great about getting clipped but hopefully will get better each time. The last one is after swimming, she has to roll as soon as we get back.
002 (800x600).jpg
003 (800x600).jpg
011 (800x600).jpg

Nicky, is Maggie a good stock dog?
Not really, for what we want. She loves cows but is all go and no whoa. Still no heading and doesn't rate worth a darn. Does fine trailing and can sure get cows moving. Definitely is helpful going up the steep trail. If we didn't like her so much I would probably try to get Faster Horses to take her ;)

Not really, for what we want. She loves cows but is all go and no whoa. Still no heading and doesn't rate worth a darn. Does fine trailing and can sure get cows moving. Definitely is helpful going up the steep trail. If we didn't like her so much I would probably try to get Faster Horses to take her ;)
I didn't realize FH was raising bison that needed stampeding, but being in Wyoming I should have guessed. :cautious:

Latest posts