• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Magnificent MOVIE!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Faster horses

Reaction score
NE WY at the foot of the Big Horn mountains
We drove to Miles City this afternoon and stayed for the movie, DREAMER. It was magnificient!!

I would recommend it to all. Great acting, great story. No swearing, no sex, no violence. Can you believe it? It is based on a true story, and was very entertaining and easy to follow.

Kurt Russell was the star along with a little girl who did a very credible job. I thought she was awesome!! I thought the movie was awesome! I haven't seen a movie this good since Second Hand Lions.

Don't miss it!

Our family thought it was great, too. Now I'll have to go rent "Second Hand Lions!" Thanks for the tip! :)

Have caught "Secondhand Lions" a couple of times on the dish. I really enjoyed it........ I usually can't hack most of the movies that come out but this one was good!

I wanna throw "Jarhead" into the great movie catagory. It's intense at times, lots of swearing, sexual content, but what isn't anymore? it was a great movie, probably one of my favorites.

Latest posts