• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Mail man brought it Lilly

Help Support Ranchers.net:

HAY MAKER

Reaction score
IM on the run today,but I am anxious to play it probably tonite when I get back,....................good luck

the_jersey_lilly_2000 said:
Lemme know if it works, got one reply that theirs worked.....woo hoo

It worked Lilly,you did a very good job of depicting ranch life in Texas,this is gonna be an annual event I hope ? it's gonna be interesting to see how things change over the course of a year,thanks for sharing it with me. ...............good luck
PS good music too :wink:

I"m glad you liked it, that was the second cd I've done, last year was the first, and yes it's gonna be an annual thing. Instead of Christmas cards, those that have computers are gettin cd's from now on.

the_jersey_lilly_2000 said:
I"m glad you liked it, that was the second cd I've done, last year was the first, and yes it's gonna be an annual thing. Instead of Christmas cards, those that have computers are gettin cd's from now on.

Thank you Lily I got mine today as well. I think I have to download the upgrade as we have windows XP but i think it need upgradeing. Can't wait to watch it.

I got mine too, Lilly. I need to up grade but I will get it looked at soon.
Thanks Hun.

Got ours today, good job on that one lilley, you've got some really good pictures in there. Glad that we started sharing this stuff last year, it's fun to see how things are done and the country from some one else's porch :)

YTUP! Great cd, Lilly. Thanks so much for sharing your life and the lives of your family with us!!! :D Now if we can all our stuff to work on DVD players, we may do away with making 20 copies off 1 vcr tape :wink:

HaHaHa, I'd have trouble doin it on the vcr too, it's been so long since I've used it, that I can't make it work when I do wanna record somethin. too many gadgets plugged into the tv these days, The Xbox and whatever that other game was, just got unplugged and moved to the oldests bedroom yesterday. Since he didnt get a TV for Christmas, he went and bought one himself, daggum 27 incher. But there's still the VCR, the DVD, the Surround sound, the Satellite box thingy, and forty dozen remotes layin around that runs em.
I"m doin good to keep up with the portable phone :roll:

Latest posts