• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Makin' mow memories

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Soapweed

Reaction score
Today, Mrs. Soapweed very reluctantly and with many misgivings loaned me her mowing outfit. I sat up with pride on the ol' 4020 and skedaddled around the swamps. Her new Kosch double 9 is a dream machine. I like the way you can raise and lower the guards easily to get them up out of the moss. The outfit sailed along with no trouble, and I hardly ever had to back up. The proof is in the pictures.

Goodnesslakesalive.jpg

Goodness lakes alive
mowoutfit.jpg

Mrs. Soapweed's mowing outfit
Lookingacrossthemeadow.jpg

Looking across the meadow
Swamphayforbedding.jpg

Swamp hay for bedding
Foolinaround.jpg

Fooling around
Lookingatlifefrombehindbars.jpg

Looking at life from behind bars
Swirlingthroughtheswamps.jpg

Swirling through the swamps
Ameadowview.jpg

A meadow view

Great looking outfit but I don't know what Mrs.Soap was thinking letting you run her outfit. I know Saddle tramp would never think to ask if he could run it. :wink: I bet the cows would eat that swamp hay some cold windy day if given the chance.

We've got another quarter of 3rd cutting alfalfa to get up and we're done! :D You know, if you got Mrs. Soapweed a cab w/AC, you could save some money on sunscreen and bug repellent. :wink:

Soapweed----the little "subtitles" you put under the pix just add more flavor!!
Great pix and thanks for sharing...things there look so nice and green...just like me :mrgreen: Things here are drying up and the haze in the air from forrest fires is enough to choke a person!! :shock:

Latest posts