• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

MAKIN TIME FOR RANCHERS NET

Help Support Ranchers.net:

POSTIN TIME

• MORNING

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NOON

• NITE

• WHENEVER I HAVE TIME

• Total voters
HAY MAKER said:
when do you normally read & post the boards ?.............good luck

I do it whenever I have time and when the debates are interesting I find I have more time for Ranchers.net. :wink:

CattleRMe said:
HAY MAKER said:

I do it whenever I have time and when the debates are interesting I find I have more time for Ranchers.net. :wink:

"Early AM" - After I help get V_Key off to College (all day) (2 Day per). Work (24/28 hours 3 Day Per).
She's out the door every day by 5:30 AM

Outside and House Work for me

Lunch & Ranchers.net

Back Outside, House Work, Shopping, Cooking Dinner for me

- Late PM

V_Key has always put herself to bed early

OldDog/NewTricks said:
CattleRMe said:
HAY MAKER said:

"Early AM" - After I help get V_Key off to College (all day) (2 Day per). Work (24/28 hours 3 Day Per).
She's out the door every day by 5:30 AM

Outside and House Work for me

Lunch & Ranchers.net
Back Outside, House Work, Shopping, Cooking Dinner for me

- Late PM

V_Key has always put herself to bed early

I actually figured out your post, od/nt, I do understand that V key is your daughter, you both post alike. Most times I can't understand your fragmented replies, guess it will take me awhile to get used to it...
What I don't get is your daughter posting pics of herself and friends in their bikinis and tight shirts. My daughter did the same I would have a fit.

Latest posts