• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Man it's quiet.

Help Support Ranchers.net:

TXTibbs said:
eh I just got back from drinkin....is that considered curling?? :lol: :shock: :shock: :roll: :roll: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :twisted:

Probably a lot more exciting than curling :roll: :p I wish I had been drinking... My old buddy Arther Itis is kicking up his heels again tonight and I can't sleep...Must be all this humid Seattle weather we're getting...

Yanuck said:
I'm up with a puking 3yr old.... :(

Hope its not the swine flu! Our family has been sick for about 3 weeks. 7 grandkids been down with it. Daughter took one 6 year old to the Dr. the other day she was told it was likely the swine flu. Dr. told her to not let her relapse when she thought she was over it to stay on top of it. Seems as the children that were dying from the swine flu were not completely over it and the families were letting their guard down.

When I read your post I said a prayer for you and the child again we have been dealing with it for over 3 weeks.

Yanuck the best to you and yours.

I'm up with a puking 3yr old....

.....too many of them dang ole Orange rolls again :shock: :???:

hope she feels better.........................soon!

Yanuck said:
I'm up with a puking 3yr old.... :(

Praying for the best. I heard the school just to the east of us is closed with at least 25 students out sick, I also heard the doctor was out sick as well. The lady that built the kids saddles last winter has been sick for a week and a half. She was helping out at a ranch and caught the flu from the kids.

Please make sure those little ones have at least 24 hours of feeling well before you put them out into the rat race again.... Our youngest has had it. But I worry about carter in college... You know how college kids are...

katrina said:
Please make sure those little ones have at least 24 hours of feeling well before you put them out into the rat race again.... Our youngest has had it. But I worry about carter in college... You know how college kids are...

If you have a son in college I think the "swine flu" is the least of yur worries... :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :eek: :eek: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

TXTibbs said:
katrina said:

If you have a son in college I think the "swine flu" is the least of yur worries... :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :eek: :eek: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

LOL...... That's why I worry!!!!!!!! :pretty:

They closed the school here for a couple days because of all the sick kids. I thought for sure I'd catch something going threw all the airports last week but so far so good. The Amish man that works for me said when ever he feels he may be coming down with something he drinks a concoction that's 2 parts whiskey and 1 part lemon juice with a dash cayenne pepper in it. I was going to try that the other night at bowling but was afraid if I did he'd have to come in and drive me home with his horse and buggy. :D

Where is Northern Rancher? Hope he is well. Maybe after a week a insomnia he's having a week of sleep.

I went to Town yesterday, first time in the Big City since Aug 9th. IT'S STILL THERE!!! :shock: :D

Took our empty heifers to the sale now that I had time and the market dropped. They weighed 869 and brought .84 cents.

Those heifers must have topped the market. Hope I can do that well.
Who bought them? I mean a buyer or some optimistic local? They would sure look good to someone like GF who direct markets, but with fats not fetching much over $900 FOB plant I don't see them going to feedlot.
Did you stay for any of the sale? How did the market look in general.
I hope we have seen the bottom,as fats did turn up a little this week.

Latest posts