• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Many Canadian ranchers now just 'hired hands'

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Haymaker .... Methinks though dost protest too much regarding Tam. That's Shakespeare talk for "I think you have a crush on her". :wink:

So I guess whenever you come on with the insults, we know what you're "really" thinking. :)

(See, I even used the " " marks just so you "get" the meaning)

good luck :D

and have a nice day. 8)

Moose said:
I think Hay Maker needs a little help, no make that a LOT of help. His comments to Tam are very much out of line. Sure doesn't say much for his mentality.

what do expect from a creepy ole inter net pervert :D ...........good luck

Intellegence vs looks. I personally am not willing to sacrifice either and don't think I have on myself.
I'll take a little around the middle on a man if he's got some smarts about him and has a smooth way of talking as well. SH, I definatly think you got some smarts, you remind me so much of my husband I swear there are days when you are really him posting as alias "SH" leading a double life...he too spends a lot of time on the computer at work...I just may be married to you and don't know it!!!
Haymaker you are a sassy one that's for sure...but I like a little cheek on a man. Your personality works just fine for me. Now y'all just have a picnic with those comments I just made. In a round about way suggesting SH and Haymaker are very similar and maybe are, just have a different opinion on some things.
Don't go chewing me up for that, remember I like a smooth talker and also one that will comfort me in a thunderstorm, they're pretty scary to me. Going to have one tonight I'm sure before the night is over.
Hope you all have a good evening and thanks for reading from Canada!

I thin kHaymaker better lay off the whisky, he's loosing it..... or maybe he found some marajuana and hes smokin it....... :roll:

Makes you wish his Daddy would of had the mumps in highschool. Not a 'man' in my books for sure. Anybody who talks like that to a lady better not wear a cowboy hat up here north of the medicine line-we have a treatment for rude behavior.

Northern Rancher,

There used to be an old fello up here that would say " the only damn cure for that kind of behaviour is a good taste of lead"! :shock: :shock: :shock:

HAY MAKER said:
Moose said:
I think Hay Maker needs a little help, no make that a LOT of help. His comments to Tam are very much out of line. Sure doesn't say much for his mentality.

what do expect from a creepy ole inter net pervert :D ...........good luck

Haymaker, they say admitting it is half the battle now maybe you should seek some help for your problems. :wink:

I'm with you on that comment Northern Rancher,not much of a man in my books either!Pretty sad,when you find humour in picking on a Lady.

Well it seems like the canuckle heads and the americans have a differnce of opinion again,Down here a Lady is treated like a Lady when she acts like a Lady,that pretty much sums it up...................good luck

And I gather from your comments and attitude that a "lady" by your definition is someone who will allow herself to be abused in any way that amuses you, HAY MAKER?

Get a life you dog.

Maple Leaf Angus said:
And I gather from your comments and attitude that a "lady" by your definition is someone who will allow herself to be abused in any way that amuses you, HAY MAKER?

Get a life you dog.

You look at all the name calling you have done and the bitterness you and Tam a few other canadians have shown and I believe its obvious you have a problem,people like this small group give canadians a bad name,as I still believe yall are in the minority..............good luck ps sorry I cant trade insults with you again today.

Haymaker I think you should change your name to 'Pot calling Kettle Black'. Come up here we'll make it your official Indian name that's if you can find Canada on a map. Answer this one truthfully how far out of Texas have you travelled-just curious.

Faster Horses when Haymaker apologizes to Tam he'll get treated a lot less 'mean spirited' he made his own bed with his asinine behavior. Or better yet all us 'Canuckleheads' could boycott his posts that he can lie and rant to the wind- Heck of an idea-I'll be the first.

Faster horses said:
C'mon you guys/gals/ladies. :(

This is getting kind of mean-spirited and I really think you are all better than that.

When you read back through this in the morning you'll probably see what I mean.

Why is it that someone always comes to Haymakers defence. :? Faster Horses I would like to know what you mean by getting mean spirited did you read what started this whole thread
........................PS Miss Tam is a hired hand damn lil witch aint worth minimum wage
Can you explain what is not mean spirited about that comment. And Please don't use the excused it was made in fun as by the reaction to his comments I think that one is wore out. Maybe if people would stop defencing him, he would stop the "FUNNY" name calling. I realize the way he thinks he thought he was being funny but that still doesn't change the fact they are derogatory names meant to discredit. Would you think it was funny if he repeatedly called you the names he has calls me? :???:

Wow! I can not believe how 2nd grade you are being Haymaker. You know what they say, kids always tease and taunt the ones they really like or have a crush on. I'm not saying that adds any light to the situation or makes it acceptable. It is not a compliment by any means to speak to a lady in that fashion. All of those rude comments about Tam's figure and size from a man who won't even show his face in his posted picture. Now that ought to tell you something.

Why dont you stop picking on nice people and stop trying to turn it around and manipulate the situation. Everyone can see right through it!

Post a picture of your face and not your desk and lets see if anyone has something NICE to say about you!

Northern Rancher said:
Faster Horses when Haymaker apologizes to Tam he'll get treated a lot less 'mean spirited' he made his own bed with his asinine behavior.could Or better yet all us 'Canuckleheads' boycott his posts that he can lie and rant to the wind- Heck of an idea-I'll be the first.

If I could only be that lucky..................good luck PS you see that lil thang called a mouse? when you see Hay Maker "DONT CLICK" and speak for yourself,there are some good Canadian ranchers posting this board that are;nt bitter.

HAY MAKER said:
Northern Rancher said:
Faster Horses when Haymaker apologizes to Tam he'll get treated a lot less 'mean spirited' he made his own bed with his asinine behavior.could Or better yet all us 'Canuckleheads' boycott his posts that he can lie and rant to the wind- Heck of an idea-I'll be the first.

If I could only be that lucky..................good luck PS you see that lil thang called a mouse? when you see Hay Maker "DONT CLICK" and speak for yourself,there are some good Canadian ranchers posting this board that are;nt bitter.
You seem to know alot about people you have never met and probably don't have the guts to meet in person Haymaker. :wink: And Northern Rancher I don't think it is smart for all of us to boycott him at once . As it is best to have someone monitoring his lies at all times and doing damage control. As it is as many as he tells it takes all of us to keep him in line. :lol2:

Latest posts