• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

March pictures

Help Support Ranchers.net:

coyote

Reaction score
I think the Jack rabbits had a tough winter this year. They had to be pretty good at hidding , because there was not much snow to blend into.

udder018.jpg

This winter there was a lot of snowy owls around, this one ate too many rabbits and could not clear the fence.
owl001-Copy.jpg

After the ice came off of a dam these salamanders washed up. I am sure going to miss that blood curdling scream from my wife when she finds then in the garage.
017-Copy.jpg

019-Copy-1.jpg

021-Copy-1.jpg

007-Copy-1.jpg

016-Copy.jpg

008-Copy.jpg

010-Copy.jpg

Nice pictures but i have one question. Why ade you feeding those cows hay when they have grass up to their bellies. Just asking

Why ade you feeding those cows hay when they have grass up to their bellies. Just asking

We just turned them into that pasture , we use it as a calving pasture. There wouldn't be much left by the time they are done calving if we didn't feed them hay.

The boys got a few lambs on the ground, how about "ewe" gcreekrch, you still got some sheep around there or did the wildlife enjoy them?

We've got 35 or so to lamb this year. Ram escaped about 2 weeks before we were ready for him. Looks like he managed to get a couple bred in the hour or so he was loose. The rest start about Apr. 20.

Latest posts