• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Marine is home

Help Support Ranchers.net:

feeder

Reaction score
Our nephew is back in California!! I hope everyone else's loved ones can get back safe and sound too and soon!!

GOOD FOR HIM!

When you have loved ones in Iraq/Afghanistan, e-mails and the webcam thing aren't enough!

I'm very happy for all of you!

Glad he's back feeder. I'll bet he's glad to be back, hope you get to see him soon. We actually got a call from our Marine on Saturday, they have one more mission rotation then a few days in Kuwait, 2 weeks in Hawaii and then back here for a while then it's back into the sandbox for a second tour. God bless them all, our freedom isn't free.

feeder, thank the Good Lord that he's home safe and sound. Please be sure to give him our thanks for protecting our freedoms.

I'm continuing to keep sw's Man and Nicky's nephew in my thoughts and prayers. I will always be eternally grateful to those who have served so that I have the privilege to live in the best place in the world.

Yippee feeder!

sw said it so well, "God bless them all, our freedom isn't free."

Amen.
TTB :wink:

Thanks everyone!! SW, how long will he be home in Montana before he has to go back? I think our guys need a good breather away from the sand before they go back.

YEEHAW and HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When will you get to see him? Give him a hug from us too :D :D

give him a big thanks from Kansas, and a mucho gracias for all the people reaping the rewards of his courage, who can not understand a word he says!

feeder, he will have about 2 weeks in Hawaii, 3 weeks here and then another week or so in Hawaii. They do not know for sure that they are going right back into the sandbox yet, just have a sneaking suspicion that they will be back there fairly soon. Hope you get some time with your nephew, tell him thanks from us.

sw, I was hoping he would be home longer. Jigs, I loved your comment!!!

It is so good to hear great news- you all must be so relieved.
Tell him thanks for a good job for us, Feeder.

Latest posts