• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Marketing Agreements - Good or Bad?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Econ....Agman, the cattlemen were railroaded in this case and you know it. The "world renowned" econometrician must have had assurance that the data obtained via discovery would never see the light of day outside the trial and that his analysis would not be checked over.

I have asked you to make sure this information would be released so that others could look at the evidence. So far, you have not produced.

The judge had a bias against Taylor as you accurately point out. He should not have tried to influence the trial, but even in spite of this, the jury found for the plaintiffs.

As you know, the Supreme Court uses, as its criteria for review as stated by Justice Breyer, the fact that the districts disagree on the interpretation of the law. Being that the 11th circuit decision was a new interpretation of the law, there was no disagreement between the circuits and according to the criteria the Supreme Court has set out, would not qualify for review by that body. Calling this an affirmation of your point is stretching it.

You have to stretch so many things that we may have to call you stretchy.

As far as the appellate court, they were largely appointed by Bill Clinton (7 of them) who, as you know, pardoned Archie Schafer of Tyson Foods after being convicted of trying to bribe the Sec. of Agriculture.

When you have these type of "coincidences", the court loses the gloss of impartiality, and they should.

Calling this a victory for Tyson, a multiple convicted felon (as a company), shows that your twist for corporate America and against producers as an obvious fact.

Perhaps you would like to get back to work allowing the evidence from discovery to get out so there can be real peer review and clear up the clouds surrounding the "truth" you see but the jurors did not.

Then again, there might be some promises broken to a "world renowned econometrician" who has sold his soul.

Where's the BEEF and why are you hiding it?[/quote]

It was the results from the defense witness that needed review. It was Taylor who could not support his own position. That reminds me of you. Need I remind you of the verbatim testimony I posted with Taylor under oath where Taylor admitted to the defense attorney and again to the judge that he never tested his own theories?

This is the same jury who concluded without any evidence from plaintiff's witnesses or defense witness that Tyson had no business justification for marketing agreements. That was in total conflict with all the testimony which was easy to understand and they screwed that up. So we are to believe that they understood all the details of complex econometric analysis? Tell that story to some else who is a s gullible as you. Is someone still tapping your phone or was that just an delusional observation of yours?

The judge had no bias against Taylor as you allege once again without any proof - kinda like Taylor's research. A statement of fact does not equate to bias as you falsely profess. Get the facts straight, you don't need to lie here. The comment was made by the judge in chambers to the plaintiff's attorney after Taylor's testimony was dismantled under cross examination and correctly so by the defense attorney. Fact not fiction is what is relevant.

I see you do agee that the Supreme Court acted properly concerning the application of law.

If you want access the testimony to review the cross exam and the defense expert witness who dismantled Taylor's research get it yourself. What you have admitted is that your opinion is based on hearsay and not actual examination the trial testimony. You are just too easy Econ. You continue to only fool yourself.

Your comments regarding past charges and or convictions against Tyson are par for you. You equate the past to the present with no proof. Once again you show your bias and limited knowledge of all the facts concerning his case.

You state the the world renowned econometrician from MIT sold his soul. Are you overlooking the fact that Taylor was also a paid witness for the plaintiffs or do you just dismiss that fact hoping readers of this forum will overlook that situation?

Don't disgrace your profession by disclosing who you are. Your unsupported accusations are both endless and tiring. They only serve to show your limited of knowledge of economics and the legal system. When you don't know any of the facts your resort to accusations which you never support.

One question for you; what are market expectations? No lengthy dissertation is necessary.

If Dr. Taylor's testimony was dismantled, why did his side get a unanimous decision? How can you get "shredded", but still get everybody to buy your story? That makes no sense, Agman.

We've had to tell SH many times that no matter how many times he says something, it won't come true. You should of been listening.

Econ:
]Econ....Agman said:
Agman: It was the results from the defense witness that needed review. It was Taylor who could not support his own position. That reminds me of you. Need I remind you of the verbatim testimony I posted with Taylor under oath where Taylor admitted to the defense attorney and again to the judge that he never test his own theories?

Econ: We have had this argument before, agman. Is your memory so short? Perhaps you can search the files for this argument to refresh your memory. Have you been smoking weed?(no, I don't)

This is the same jury who concluded without any evidence from plaintiff's witnesses or defense witness that Tyson had no business justification for marketing agreements. That was in total conflict with all the testimony which was easy to understand and they screwed that up. So we are to believe that they understood all the details of complex econometric analysis? Them that story to some else who is a s gullible as you. Is someone still tapping your phone or was that just an delusional observation of yours?

Econ: The business justification argument was made after the trial. There was no precedent for the 11th circuit to use this as an excuse to ignore the law until they made the ruling on the London case. If you researched, you would know the London case was decided by the appellate court AFTER the trial for Pickett was over. I guess if Tyson has a business justification for bribing the Sec. of Agriculture, they should get a pardon for it, eh?

Agman: The judge had no bias against Taylor as you allege once again without any proof - kinda like Taylor's research. A statement of fact does not equate to bias as you falsely profess. Get the facts straight, you don't need to lie here. The comment was made by the judge in chambers to the plaintiff's attorney after Taylor's testimony was dismantled under cross examination and correctly so by the defense attorney. Fact not fiction is what is relevant.

Econ: No bias? The judge made his decision before the trial was over and disregarded the jury's decision. Maybe we should do away with jury trial. Funny how you readily discount 12 people's decision the Constitution provides for as a discerner of truth. I guess we should just go ahead and do away with juries in the 11th circuit. We don't use them anyway in the 11 th circuit. We only use a packed appellate judges.

Agman: I see you do agee that the Supreme Court acted properly concerning the application of law.

Econ: I don't agree with the Supreme Court. I just quoted where Justice Breyer used the excuse that the Supreme Court only takes cases where circuits disagree. It is just an excuse. The Supreme Court does take cases where circuits do not have disagreements. Furthermore, I think it is a big cop out by the Supreme Court in helping bring our rule of law and democracy down by not enforcing the law for the little guy.

Agman: If you want access the testimony to review the cross exam and the defense expert witness who dismantled Taylor's research get it your self. What you have admitted is that your opinion is based on hearsay and not actual examination the trial testimony. You are just too easy Econ. You continue to only fool yourself.

Econ: I didn't think you would deliver. The best way to control the truth is to hide the facts. I just didn't think you would stoop that low, agman.

Agman: Your comments regarding past charges and or convictions against Tyson are par for you. You equate the past to the present withno proof. Once again you show your bias and limited knowledge of all the facts concerning his case.

Econ: Was connecting the dots hard for you in gradeschool, agman?

agman: You state the the world renowned econometrician from MIT sold his soul. Are you overlooking the fact that Taylor was also a paid witness for the plaintiffs or do you just dismiss that fact hoping readers of this forum will overlook that situation?

Econ: Well, lets see...... Hauseman was paid, and that you do not dispute. Was Taylor? I already know the answer, agman. Do you?

Agman: Don't disgrace your profession by disclosing who you are. Your unsupported accusations are both endless and tiring. They only serve to show your limited of knowledge of economics and the legal system. When you don't know any of the facts your resort to accusations which you never support.

Econ: If you are so tired, lay off the pot. You might regain your energy. Name one "fact" in my post where I was wrong.

Agman: One question for you; what are market expectations? No lengthy dissertation is necessary

Econ: I am glad you brought that up, agman. Market participants should have a market where market power does not overtake the advantages of competitive markets. As I stated before, when there is market power in in the packing industry, the "demand" of the consumer is not passed on through the packer to the producer. I illustrated this with real world events in this very thread. Producers have to deal with packer demand, not consumer demand, the more market power is exerted. Again, maybe you should lay off the pot so your short term memory isn't so poor.

Econ:
Agman, the cattlemen were railroaded in this case and you know it. The "world renowned" econometrician must have had assurance that the data obtained via discovery would never see the light of day outside the trial and that his analysis would not be checked over.

I have asked you to make sure this information would be released so that others could look at the evidence. So far, you have not produced.

The judge had a bias against Taylor as you accurately point out. He should not have tried to influence the trial, but even in spite of this, the jury found for the plaintiffs.

As you know, the Supreme Court uses, as its criteria for review as stated by Justice Breyer, the fact that the districts disagree on the interpretation of the law. Being that the 11th circuit decision was a new interpretation of the law, there was no disagreement between the circuits and according to the criteria the Supreme Court has set out, would not qualify for review by that body. Calling this an affirmation of your point is stretching it.

You have to stretch so many things that we may have to call you stretchy.

As far as the appellate court, they were largely appointed by Bill Clinton (7 of them) who, as you know, pardoned Archie Schafer of Tyson Foods after being convicted of trying to bribe the Sec. of Agriculture.

When you have these type of "coincidences", the court loses the gloss of impartiality, and they should.

Calling this a victory for Tyson, a multiple convicted felon (as a company), shows that your twist for corporate America and against producers as an obvious fact.

Perhaps you would like to get back to work allowing the evidence from discovery to get out so there can be real peer review and clear up the clouds surrounding the "truth" you see but the jurors did not.

Then again, there might be some promises broken to a "world renowned econometrician" who has sold his soul.

Where's the BEEF and why are you hiding it?

Agman: It was the results from the defense witness that needed review. It was Taylor who could not support his own position. That reminds me of you. Need I remind you of the verbatim testimony I posted with Taylor under oath where Taylor admitted to the defense attorney and again to the judge that he never test his own theories?

Econ: We have had this argument before, agman. Is your memory so short? Perhaps you can search the files for this argument to refresh your memory. Have you been smoking weed?(no, I don't)

This is the same jury who concluded without any evidence from plaintiff's witnesses or defense witness that Tyson had no business justification for marketing agreements. That was in total conflict with all the testimony which was easy to understand and they screwed that up. So we are to believe that they understood all the details of complex econometric analysis? Them that story to some else who is a s gullible as you. Is someone still tapping your phone or was that just an delusional observation of yours?

Econ: The business justification argument was made after the trial. There was no precedent for the 11th circuit to use this as an excuse to ignore the law until they made the ruling on the London case. If you researched, you would know the London case was decided by the appellate court AFTER the trial for Pickett was over. I guess if Tyson has a business justification for bribing the Sec. of Agriculture, they should get a pardon for it, eh?

Agman: The judge had no bias against Taylor as you allege once again without any proof - kinda like Taylor's research. A statement of fact does not equate to bias as you falsely profess. Get the facts straight, you don't need to lie here. The comment was made by the judge in chambers to the plaintiff's attorney after Taylor's testimony was dismantled under cross examination and correctly so by the defense attorney. Fact not fiction is what is relevant.

Econ: No bias? The judge made his decision before the trial was over and disregarded the jury's decision. Maybe we should do away with jury trial. Funny how you readily discount 12 people's decision the Constitution provides for as a discerner of truth. I guess we should just go ahead and do away with juries in the 11th circuit. We don't use them anyway in the 11 th circuit. We only use a packed appellate judges.

Agman: I see you do agee that the Supreme Court acted properly concerning the application of law.

Econ: I don't agree with the Supreme Court. I just quoted where Justice Breyer used the excuse that the Supreme Court only takes cases where circuits disagree. It is just an excuse. The Supreme Court does take cases where circuits do not have disagreements. Furthermore, I think it is a big cop out by the Supreme Court in helping bring our rule of law and democracy down by not enforcing the law for the little guy.

Agman: If you want access the testimony to review the cross exam and the defense expert witness who dismantled Taylor's research get it your self. What you have admitted is that your opinion is based on hearsay and not actual examination the trial testimony. You are just too easy Econ. You continue to only fool yourself.

Econ: I didn't think you would deliver. The best way to control the truth is to hide the facts. I just didn't think you would stoop that low, agman.

Agman: Your comments regarding past charges and or convictions against Tyson are par for you. You equate the past to the present withno proof. Once again you show your bias and limited knowledge of all the facts concerning his case.

Econ: Was connecting the dots hard for you in gradeschool, agman?

agman: You state the the world renowned econometrician from MIT sold his soul. Are you overlooking the fact that Taylor was also a paid witness for the plaintiffs or do you just dismiss that fact hoping readers of this forum will overlook that situation?

Econ: Well, lets see...... Hauseman was paid, and that you do not dispute. Was Taylor? I already know the answer, agman. Do you?

Agman: Don't disgrace your profession by disclosing who you are. Your unsupported accusations are both endless and tiring. They only serve to show your limited of knowledge of economics and the legal system. When you don't know any of the facts your resort to accusations which you never support.

Econ: If you are so tired, lay off the pot. You might regain your energy. Name one "fact" in my post where I was wrong.

Agman: One question for you; what are market expectations? No lengthy dissertation is necessary

Econ: I am glad you brought that up, agman. Market participants should have a market where market power does not overtake the advantages of competitive markets. As I stated before, when there is market power in in the packing industry, the "demand" of the consumer is not passed on through the packer to the producer. Information transmission via market signals is one of the great things about competitive markets. Markets entrenched with market power do not do this. I illustrated this with real world events in this very thread. Producers have to deal with packer demand, not consumer demand, the more market power is exerted. The transmission of signals from the consumer is subservient to the greed of those exerting market power, against the law, I might add. Again, maybe you should lay off the pot so your short term memory isn't so poor.[/quote]

Lying King: "I didn't think you would deliver. The best way to control the truth is to hide the facts. I just didn't think you would stoop that low, agman."

Hahaha! How ironic! The biggest liar and most factually void poster on the internet talking about hiding facts.

You've never supported a position in your life.

BRING THE EVIDENCE THAT PROVES MARKET MANIPULATION!!!

I've asked you that question many times and you run from it like a scalded dog. The whole trial is based on the answer to that question and you can't produce. None of you packer blamers can answer that question because it doesn't exist.

Hide the facts??? ANOTHER LIE! The court transcripts are available. Get it from one of the plaintiffs you lazy bum.

Sandcheska: "We've had to tell SH many times that no matter how many times he says something, it won't come true. You should of been listening."

You still talking for that turd you carry around in your pocket?

You haven't corrected me on a single beef industry issue yet with opposing facts. NOT ONCE! All you do is lie, spin, divert, deny, decieve and dance like the guy that they hide in the back of the bank.

~SH~

~SH~ said:
Lying King: "I didn't think you would deliver. The best way to control the truth is to hide the facts. I just didn't think you would stoop that low, agman."

Hahaha! How ironic! The biggest liar and most factually void poster on the internet talking about hiding facts.

You've never supported a position in your life.

BRING THE EVIDENCE THAT PROVES MARKET MANIPULATION!!!

I've asked you that question many times and you run from it like a scalded dog. The whole trial is based on the answer to that question and you can't produce. None of you packer blamers can answer that question because it doesn't exist.

Hide the facts??? ANOTHER LIE! The court transcripts are available. Get it from one of the plaintiffs you lazy bum.

Sandcheska: "We've had to tell SH many times that no matter how many times he says something, it won't come true. You should of been listening."

You still talking for that turd you carry around in your pocket?

You haven't corrected me on a single beef industry issue yet with opposing facts. NOT ONCE! All you do is lie, spin, divert, deny, decieve and dance like the guy that they hide in the back of the bank.

~SH~

Okay, robin the boy wonder, can't you let batman answer?

Bring the evidence that supports your market manipulation conspiracy theory Conman!

What seems to be the problem AGAIN?

~SH~

Latest posts