• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Marriage Counseling

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Casa Paloma

Reaction score
After just a few years of marriage filled with constant arguments, my wife and I decided the only way to save our marriage was to try counseling. We had been at each other's throats for some time and felt that this was our last straw.

When we arrived at the counselor's office, the counselor jumped right in and opened the floor for discussion. "What seems to be the problem?" Immediately, I held my long face down without anything to say. In contrast, my wife began talking 90 miles an hour, describing all the wrongs within our marriage.

After 15 minutes of listening to her, the counselor went over to her, picked her up by her shoulders, kissed her passionately and sat her back down. Afterwards, my wife sat speechless.

The marriage counselor looked over at me while I stared in disbelief. The counselor said to me, "Your wife NEEDS that at least twice a week!"

I scratched my head and replied, "I can have her here on Tuesdays and Thursdays."

HMMMMMM....don't suppose you happen to have the name and number of that counselor right handy do ya, casa????!!! :wink: :wink:

Latest posts