• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Match making Service.

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Big Muddy rancher

Reaction score
With such a long thread on Dating I think instead of our "Ranchers" friends going else where to find dates we could just start our own service.

My first match would be Reader with Haymaker.
Reader is looking for someone Mature and Haymaker is RIPE. :wink: :cowboy:

Big Muddy rancher said:
With such a long thread on Dating I think instead of our "Ranchers" friends going else where to find dates we could just start our own service.

In Haymaker's defence, it is just his feet that are "ripe".....small, but still ripe, just the same!! :lol:

Which one of Haymaker's multiple personalities would be the best fit for R2................................. and just what did she do to us to deserve the blind date setup??? But maybe BMr has R2's best interests at heart and he is just trying to steer her in a new direction! :wink: :lol: :lol:

Soapweed said:
Good idea. They could Make Hay and Read, Too. :wink: :)
Or read about making hay, but better not read while making hay. I think if ole HAYMAKER got a Harley she could be enticed. :D

I'll put up some money towards a plane ticket to D.C. for him to meet her. But only if we can get photographic diary of the time they spend together.

Will he let Elmo go to be the photographer?

Count me in for a donation to the cause. Maybe they can straighten each other out :wink:

Big Muddy rancher said:

So much for your match makin skills big dummie,what would a refined lady like R2 do with an ole ruffian cowboy like me ?
Nope a better match would be you send Miss Tam down here ta TX,I figger it would take me bout a day ta get her lady like,one more ta have her following me like a cow dog pup,one more ta have her chunking rocks at your big canuckle head butt.......good luck
PS if you wanna see something ripe check the seat end of those woolies you been wearin all winter.

sw said:
Count me in for a donation to the cause. Maybe they can straighten each other out :wink:

sw,if you really want ta help straightin me out, "SEND HANTA" I never did see what a good lookin woman like her could see in a warlus lookin cow hand..............good luck

cowsense said:
Which one of Haymaker's multiple personalities would be the best fit for R2................................. and just what did she do to us to deserve the blind date setup??? But maybe BMr has R2's best interests at heart and he is just trying to steer her in a new direction! :wink: :lol: :lol:

She would probably take ta me faster than you cowface,every time I read one of your posts, you prove you absolutely have cow sense :D :D :D .............good luck

Haymaker........................ COWSENSE: some people seem gifted to be born with cowsense; some lucky people come to acquire cowsense and some others just never ever catch on! :twisted: :roll: :roll:

cowsense said:
Haymaker........................ COWSENSE: some people seem gifted to be born with cowsense; some lucky people come to acquire cowsense and some others just never ever catch on! :twisted: :roll: :roll:

OK cowface er I mean cowsense,how much is 2+2 ? ....no it aint three!!!
lets try again,better yet let me put it ta ya this way,there aint many things dumber than a cow,maybe a chicken or in your case a canuckle head :D :D :D .............good luck
PS git you a lil horse sense,then by gawd you will have it going on :wink:

Latest posts