• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

McCain, Graham turn the screws on O'bama

Help Support Ranchers.net:

littlejoe

Reaction score
and they make a very valid point!!

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Arguing that his motto "Don't do stupid stuff" is not a coherent foreign policy, critics of President Obama are pressuring him to do something stupid without further delay.

Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz) and Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) led the attack on Thursday, blasting Obama for failing to craft a stupid response to crises in Iraq, Syria, and Ukraine.

"Instead of reacting to these events with the haste and recklessness they deserve, the President has chosen to waste valuable time thinking," McCain said. "This goes against the most fundamental principles of American foreign policy."

Graham also expressed frustration with the President, telling reporters, "The American people are waiting for President Obama to do something stupid, but their patience is wearing thin."

In his most withering criticism, McCain called Obama's "stubborn refusal to do stupid stuff" a failure of leadership. "If I were President, you can bet your bottom dollar I would have done plenty of stupid stuff by now," he said.

Boiling Water Challenge' seeks to raise awareness of gullibility

benson ice bucket challenge 'Boiling Water Challenge' seeks to raise awareness of gullibility

A new challenge is rapidly spreading on Facebook which encourages people to pour boiling water over themselves to raise awareness about the pitfalls of blindly following internet trends.

"This has been a great success. We wanted everyone in the country to be more aware of the horrific injuries that result from doing a 'challenge' because everybody else is doing it," said Graham Till, Chairman of leading viral charity Around The Trend. "By the end of the month everyone will know someone personally affected by horrific boiling water injuries, it's a sensation!"

Facebook user and frequent challenge-partaker Daryl Holt explained, "This is the third or fourth one I've done so far. As per, I thought it would be another fantastic opportunity to show the world just how caring I am, so it's great that in doing so, I have also helped raise awareness of gullibility. I would definitely recommend the challenge to all my friends."

With huge organisations such as Audi, Pringles and Vans getting on board, over £7,000,000 in funds have been raised for Facebook.
Related Postshttp://undergroundmgzn.com/2014/08/26/boiling-water-challenge-seeks-raise-awareness-gullibility/

World leaders plan to commemorate WW1 with WW3

article 2216074 1574CBCB000005DC 994 634x432 World leaders plan to commemorate WW1 with WW3

World leaders today announced that they were stepping up plans to commemorate the First World War with the long awaited World War Three.

"As we remember the First World War it's important to acknowledge the sense of gravity and togetherness us Brits are feeling" said the Prime Minister. "I want to give future generations the opportunity to feel like this"

"There's a lot of potential out there on the market at the moment, with the likes of Russia vs. Ukraine, Israel vs. Palestine and Iraq vs. Isis all being excellent starting points. Either way, I can assure the British people that this government is working closely with leaders of other countries to ensure that a new conflict commences as soon as possible. I also have assurances that Mr Blair is currently in Egypt doing his best to see the Middle East is a key theatre for the upcoming carnage."

Chief whip Michael Gove was immediately supportive of the Prime Minister's comments, adding "left-wing propagandists will have us believe that these opportunities for war are not there. But I can see them. They are there. And to pass up on them would only cause outrage amongst the public."

"The French are pissing me off at the moment as well," said Gove. "I'm hoping we can be against them this time."http://undergroundmgzn.com/2014/08/04/world-leaders-plan-commemorate-ww1-ww3/

Moth Claims to See 'Bright Light' in Near Death Experience
July 22, 2014 Leave a Comment

moths

Late last night, yet another lepidopteran reported a glimpse of the inexplicable during a near fatal crash which, incidentally, left her in pretty bad shape.

"We're not sure what it was," her brother told us outside the hospital. "All I know is what she told me–that just before she blacked out, she had become mesmerized by a strange and beautiful light that kept getting bigger and bigger until it was all she could see."

This sort of occurrence, in which the fateful moth witnesses a brilliant light just moments before death or serious bodily injury, is not at all uncommon in the winged insect world. The source of the light, however, is hotly debated.

"Those moths!" a local caterpillar exclaimed in exasperation. "Always making a muck of things. I know if I ever got wings I wouldn't be spending my days running into stuff and then try to downplay my stupidity with tales of the beyond."

Though many bugs claim that the light acts as a sort of portal into the afterlife, others are skeptical.

"I have a number of moth friends that say they've seen the light (or the 'afterlights' as they're sometimes called)," one beetle offered. "But I think it's horseninny. I imagine they're all just copying each other's stories."

"I disagree," his friend replied. "The very first instance was not a copy and, beyond that, reports show that a good number of similar accounts have come from those outside the lepidopteran family."

One thing they can all agree on, however, is that life does have its share of mystery.

http://www.ironenews.com/religion/moth-near-death-experience/

Nike Legally Adopts Thousands of Undocumented Immigrant Children
July 26, 2014 · by Sal Kingfisher · in World. ·

These newly adopted boys enjoy some arts and crafts time

BEAVERTON, Oregon–Nike, one of the world's largest shoe and apparel makers, has also proven that it possesses one of the world's largest and most loving hearts by legally adopting over 12,000 undocumented immigrant children who were being detained on the U.S./Mexico border.

The children, most of whom are between ages 6 and 16, came to this country from Central American nations such as Honduras, Guatemala and El Salvador seeking better opportunities and a loving family life, which is just what Nike will provide, according to Chairman Phil Knight.

"Nike has always been focused on making children's lives better," says Knight, "Traditionally, we have done that by providing state-of-the art footwear that gives kids a greater sense of self-worth. Now, by adopting these kids, we can do so much more."

Knight says the children will be housed on a compound outside Washington County, where they will be provided with an education and job training.

"We're going to help these kids prepare to be productive members of American society," Knight says, "By the time they reach adulthood they will all have marketable skills."

Knight adds that all the children have legally changed their surnames to Nike, and that their well being will be overseen by a special child welfare division the company has just launched. Knight also says that Nike will be moving all overseas production back to the U.S.http://brokenworldnews.com/2014/07/26/nike-legally-adopts-thousands-of-undocumented-immigrant-children/

Ceasefire in Middle East Extends to John Kerry's Mouth

Written by Steve Brown July 28th 2014
(Photo Credit: CNN Screenshot)(Photo Credit: CNN Screenshot)

TEL AVIV, Israel – Leaders from Israel and the Palestinian organization Hamas agreed to a 24-hour ceasefire over the weekend in hopes of offsetting the carnage that has resulted from weeks of ground raids, rocket attacks, and "mindless drivel spouted from John Kerry's piehole."

"Every time I turn around, there's John Kerry," said Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, who at one point in 2014 begged President Barack Obama to withdraw the U.S. Secretary of State from Israel and replace him with anyone not named John Kerry. "I appreciate his ardor in brokering peace talks, but at a certain point you have to give it a rest."

Since being sworn in as secretary of state in February 2013, Kerry has fruitlessly worked to facilitate a détente between Israelis and Palestinians on multiple occasions. Recently, he told reporters that he desired a seven-day peace period during the Muslim holiday Eid al-Fitr so the sides could communicate and create a "more durable, sustainable ceasefire" for the future.

"This is one ceasefire Netenyahu and I can agree on," said Hamas leader Khaled Mashal, who admits to tuning out every word uttered by John Kerry and his "fat American yapper."

Per the terms of the ceasefire, the secretary of state will be precluded from negotiating peace talks between the two sides, bringing up David Ben-Gurion at dinner parties, and saying "Israel" and "Palestine" within three words of each other.

"The one caveat, of course, is that our ceasefires don't always hold a lot of weight," said Netanyahu. "In case you haven't been following the news for the last 70 or so years."

Netanyahu went on to say that "in any event, [he] simply hope that John Kerry gets the message and finds another region to incessantly annoy."

At press time, bombings and attacks had recommenced between the two sides, but John Kerry had not officially offered any insight, a rare victory for Israelis and Palestinians alike.http://www.newslo.com/john-kerry/

An awful lot of Buckwheat's actions fall under the "stupid" category. DDSS is like not drinking after you're passed out drunk until you wake up again.

Andy Borowitz

I can't celebrate former Gov. Bob McDonnell going to jail when so many other politicians remain free.

Andy shows he can be compassionate and show kindly feelings toward Republicans :wink:

OT, McDonnell received gifts, but gave no favor. This banana republic doj prosecutes McDonnell instead of Harry Reid. I could be more enthusiastic about this prosecution if it wasn't political infighting. They need to investigate the stinking rotten quid pro quo deals Reid has been into and let Reid convince a jury they're not corrupt. So many are prima facia corrupt

from what I read of mcdonnell.. he is one slimy politician.. I am sure some of it is true.. but when he appeals he will more then likely get it overturned..

term limits would solve some of it.. putting new guys up to challenge the party elite will get rid of some of them

but the liberals keep fighting hard for the status quo...

speaking of slimy...

what is happening with the democrat in Kansas ?

Last night, Chad Taylor, the Democratic nominee in the upcoming Senate election in Kansas, announced that he was dropping out of the race. This is the biggest political story of the week: the path is now clear for the independent candidate Greg Orman to run against the unpopular Republican incumbent Pat Roberts. Orman, a former Democrat

Orman is now the front-runner, a change that puts the Democrats squarely in the driver's seat to retain control of the Senate.

yep they can't win.. so they quit and then try to fool the independents into thinking the guy is an independent..

bet there was some big money deal making in the back rooms on this one.. :mad:

littlejoe said:
and they make a very valid point!!

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Arguing that his motto "Don't do stupid stuff" is not a coherent foreign policy, critics of President Obama are pressuring him to do something stupid without further delay.

Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz) and Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) led the attack on Thursday, blasting Obama for failing to craft a stupid response to crises in Iraq, Syria, and Ukraine.

"Instead of reacting to these events with the haste and recklessness they deserve, the President has chosen to waste valuable time thinking," McCain said. "This goes against the most fundamental principles of American foreign policy."

Graham also expressed frustration with the President, telling reporters, "The American people are waiting for President Obama to do something stupid, but their patience is wearing thin."

In his most withering criticism, McCain called Obama's "stubborn refusal to do stupid stuff" a failure of leadership. "If I were President, you can bet your bottom dollar I would have done plenty of stupid stuff by now," he said.

re-repuplicans doing stupid stuff, that must have been a miss print, "Don't do stupid stuff" I think it probably should have read ''don't do more stupid stuff'', don't you littlejoe ? :lol:

I'm thinking what might happen with the likes of Repuplicans McCain and Graham with the keys :twisted:

part 1 McCain and Graham with the keys :shock:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHBqJj0znYo

part 2 McCain and Graham with the keys :?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s93KC4AGKnY

*** part 3, The Finale :cry2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwQTVdbudIs

First problem in Kansas is national GOP doesn't like who Kansas want to pick to represent them. Pat Roberts grew up on a wheat farm at Pratt, but that was a long time ago.

Roberts was an easy win so the donk pulled out and put support behind Trojan donk "independent"

Latest posts