• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

McCormick Tractor

Help Support Ranchers.net:

3words

Reaction score
Do any of you own or know anyone that uses McCormick tractors?Are they good,bad or just a good tractor to stay away from?Looking at a xtx 165 but i don't know much about McCormicks.

I own 2 of them, an MTX 120 and an XTX 165. They seem to be a good tractor. One has 1700 hrs and the other 180 hrs, so time will tell. :)

We have a MTX 120, have had 5 yrs or so. It's not a John Deere :) But we haven't had any trouble with it.

I see Belarus have New Tractor's in the U.S.A there new Slogan is This is'nt your Dad's Belarus. They call them MTZ tractors now. I noticed an add for a 125 horse with a new allied loader $66,000 they claim they are more fuel effiecient than the older ones they have also redesigned the front ends and have syncro trannys with forward reverse shuttles they claim they have more creature comforts but I have'nt been in one yet but I will when I see one. A friend of mine has 2 Mc Cormick and seam to get along fine they have had some trouble but they tend to over do most every project from the way i look at it. Mc Cormick has stood behind the issues and one of them they have actually doubled the warrenty due to issues they have had.

We have 2 now and will likely buy another next time we go tractor shopping. Haven't had any trouble with our McCormick tractors.

Latest posts