• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

McNab dogs

Help Support Ranchers.net:

kolanuraven

Reaction score
McNabb dogs....pros and cons please. I know some of ya'll use them

Long time no post :) Mike's old dog Cotton was a McNabb and was awesome. The family we got him from used to live on the McNabb ranch and that is where they got their dogs. They were less 'busy' than alot of Border collies but the working ability was the same. The ones I see on FB don't look the dogs we got our from. More spindly and all ears. Cotton was a very strong dog, could stop anything, just enough eye, and only bit when he needed to.

Yeah, I don't come thru much. Hopefully this site will get better and come back.

Anyhoo...I have gotten another shelter do and lo and behold he's a McNabb dog. He was turned in by his owner.

Never had one. He is GREAT!! GREAT manners, no problem with my " herd" of Heeler dogs and wonderful around the horses. Calm and cool as he can be.

I thought I remembered your dog Cotton and that it was a McNabb also. This guy is BIG, close to 70 lbs and is mahogany/red and white.

I've had him about 2 wks now and no problems have popped up.

Not yet....haven't had time. We are in high hay season right now..... you know what that is....

Latest posts